[Resolved]  Euro Million Lottery International — Fraud/ Scam mail

Date: 03.06.2009

Dear sir/madam,

I, Paresh Chandrani [Rajkot, Gujarat-India] have got a mail from Euro Million Lottery Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 25th May, 2009; in Brussels Belgium. Mr. Jon Boer. [protected]@aol.com

Winning Information's:

103 AVENUE DES SAISONS
1050 BRUXELLES
BELGIUM
Tel: +[protected] FAX: +[protected] [protected]@aol.com

He has given me his advocate name and no. as
ADVOCAAT HUBERT ARNOT
Avenue Louise 260 B-1050, Brussels, Belgium;
TEL: +[protected]
E-MAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@lawyer.com

Who is asking to send me 750 Euro in his account for documents and notarize, then he will give me my fund transfer to my account.

THIS IS FRAUD/ SCAM OR RIGHT ?

In this juncture I request you to help in this regard to know whether the lottery
is authentic. I am feeling that how far the lottery is genuine, and this is True or not.
I will be grateful to you if the authenticity of the above said lottery is clarified
At the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
Paresh Chandrani
Rajkot [Gujarat-India]
+91- [protected]

Comments

What is going on with the Belgian government that they have done so little to constrain the activities of Kart Van Winski, Tirez Frederik and his ilk. It is obvious that they are scamming people, getting money from them by deception, filling the ether with unwanted spam, and harassing people all over the world with unsolicited junk mail.

I also have reason to believe that my bank account was subjected to an unauthourised withdrawal by one of these skanks. They seem to operate under a group of companies, offering arthritis cures, magic jewellery and similar crap, but there are an awful lot located in Belgium and the Netherlands. Surely it is the interest of those countries to prosecute these scamming sleazebags and force them to conduct their activities elsewhere!
they should be ashamed to waste the people time ank take their money in the ugliest way.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other