[Resolved]  Euro Million Mobile Lottery — Fake Lottery Racket ( Cyber Crime).

Please find below the mail which I recieved from a lottery company in UK.

WINNING NOTIFICATION | EURO-MILLION-MOBILE LOTTERY | EML-39

30/32 Pool Street Caernarfon Liverpool
LL55 2AS United Kingdom
Tel:+44-[protected]
Fax:+44-[protected]

Announcement!!!
This is a formal notification of the just concluded final draws of the euro-millions weekly promotional program held In United kingdom.
You have been approved to be paid a winning sum of $950, 000, 00 Only.

Attn:AHMED ABDUL WAHEED,

Ref Number: EUM DN 0508-9T6
Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
Winning Number: 32, 33, 36, 40, 49(2-8)
Serial Number: NPU-57

Congratulation once again for your good fortune. With much clearification and humility we the entire members of Euro-Million Mobile Promo hereby want to inform you, that your information/details has been received regarding your Winning Prize valued $950, 000, 00.

We want you to understand that your fund is either paid to you in our office in Certified Bank Draft or Cash to your Country .So there is two methods by which you will receive it.

1. PERSONAL PRESENTATION:

You will be required to come to Caernarfon Liverpool LL55 2AS United Kingdom to pick your prize personally from prize Disbursement center Liverpool. you are therefore requested to come in person to the Disbursements Center of the Liverpool On line Euro Million International with the following requirements:

(a) An International Passport or Drivers license
(b) Two (2) passport photograph (3*4 size)

2.VIA DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE:

In this method of courier service means, one of our accredited agent will arrive India with your Draft and have it registered with the Reserve Bank of India before the Fund will be transfered to your local account, you will be required to pay registration fees of 40, 000, 00. INR as registration fees to the Reserve Bank of India, our bankers informed us that the Draft must be registered with Reserve Bank Mumbai and that the amount for the registration is 40, 000, 00.INR, this is the only amount you will spend if you prefer this payment option.

Be Advised that the above two options is not negotiable.So you have to kindly select any of your affordable option/method and get back to me so that i will inform you what is needed to proceed.

Mr.James Paul.
Claim Agent

Kindly help people who are being fooled by such mails by penalising the doers.

Comments

Announcement!!!
This is a formal notification of the just concluded final draws of the Mobiloil mobile phone weekly promotional program held on 26/03/2009. In United kingdom.
You have been approved to be paid a winning sum o[censored]SD$:200, 000.00, Only.
Hello Mr.Gulshan Dangi

The online world mobile phone numbers draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 7000, 000 Mobile Numbers of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. No tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your mobile number emerged as one of the five winners in category "B" with the followings:
Ref Number: MMPL03022009
Caernarfon Liverpool
LL55 2AS United Kingdom
TEL : [protected]
EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo..co.uk
Your prize award has been insured with your mobile number and will be transferred to you upon meeting the requirement of the gaming board authority which includes your statutory obligations. All winnings must be claimed as soon as possible. Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of Mobiloil Mobile Phone Lottery Services. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm.
MOBILOIL MOBILE PHONE LOTTERY (VERIFICATION FORM)
NOTE: To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to click on reply, fill the verification worksheet below and send.

**Personal

Email address
**Employment and business
Occupation:
Work address:

You are advise to fill this sheet correctly to enable us prepare your demand draft in the next 24hours
MOBILOIL MOBILE PHONE LOTTERY- MOBILE PROMOTION 2009

Yours Faithfully,

National Lottery.
(A Subsidiary of Mobiloil Mobile phone lottery Services)

Miss.james brone
Director of Operations

N.B: Please contact your accredited claims agent.
© Copyright 2009 Mobiloil Mobile Phone Lottery promotion All Right Reserve"
NATIONWIDE BANK PLC
* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * *
This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

EuroMillion Mobile Phone weekly promotional program — I want action on this person.

This is to inform you Sir, that there are many scams of winning lucky draws. But it is not my desire to leave aside such fraud person without taking any action. The cheque enclosed is a self design (fake)cheque of LLoyds TSB Bank, UK.. I had gone through few blogs on internet, where the same person must be earning a lot fraudalently.

Some of his few details:

Name: Harry James (This maybe a fake name)
Contact No: [protected]
SBI Account No. : [protected]
SBI Account Name: Basanti Devi

Whereas, to have the enclosed cheque he mentioned to let me pay the India Income Tax Clearing Charges amounting Rs. 28200/- INR (in the above mentioned account no.) to the airport custom.

Therefore, it is my honest request that such person should be trace out at the earliest so as not to dube the hard working and innocent people further.

Thanking you.

Ruokuo Kense
i got a won message cell no: [protected] name : chandrasekhar

reply me plz...
i got a message to claim the prize of 800, 000GBP of euromillion mobile draw, how do i claim it?

pliz reply
My sister has received an sms on the 30th April from Frank Jackson indicated that she won $2, 800, 000.00 (Random mobile lottery draw) and to claim she must send an e-mail to [protected]@gmail.com. she again receive another sms on the 30th that says she must make the claims by sending and e-mail to [protected]@canadalm.com. contact no:[protected] or [protected].

Pls reply to me, im confused
i had receive a sms on my mobile saying that i had won a GBP-200, 000/- and must claim within 24hr.i am confuss may i know what will be right for me, please suggest

I would like to make a complaint of the similar kind of message that I got over the phone,
they asked me to send an email at [protected]@live.com, when I did they asked for my details and asked me to contact a financial company( I don't have the name ) as I deleted, and after a day Mr.Kelvin Dallas, who claims to be the diplomat of the financial company called me saying that I have tp pay 525$(Rs 26, 250.00 INR) in the account of NAME- THOUNAOJAM GOPAL SINGH, A/C[protected]. BANK - STATE BANK OF INDIA. So that he can clear the package with custom department in Delhi International airport, I got suspicious so I want all the people to know that please do not entertain any such messages.
i got a mobile draw winning message. how do i claim ?
cell no: [protected]
i got a lottery winning message on my cell phone. how do i calim it?
cell no : [protected]
hi i receeived the messagg of winning 800, 000 GBP in euromillion on 24 may, 2009.should i claim it or not. plz help me out. cell no +[protected].
May 24 I am received a message wining GPB 800000/-2009 Euro million mobile draw please advise any chance get the prize directly to bank account.
please advise
DEAR SIR
IS IT TRUE OR FAKE THAT THEY SAY TO TRANSFER CUSTOM AMOUNT FIRST AND THEN ... TAKE PRIZE I WAS TOLD TO TRANSFER TO ACT NO[protected] SBI BANK
NAME OF Thounaojam Gopal singh

euro million international mobile draw — mobile lottery

dear sir i
i hv recd message that i have won 800 000 00 GBP and hv asked some verification which i hv sent to the company kindly let me know whether this lottery prize is true if it is false wat is to be done wat precaution to be taken
i got a msm on morning 3;30 am, that my mobile have won 1, 000, 000, 00bp euromillion09 mobile promo draw to claim this draw contact dr brown the email add is given is [protected]@live.com and they mention there mobile no . [protected]

can u people plz help me abt this, this is fake or what, , , , ,

contact me on my email ad, , , [protected]@hotmail.com
I also received the very same like e-mail and mesage from the same address, but only phone numbers are different.
I tried to call up at the given phone numbers but they are of invalid numbers.
It would be very nice to know who is doing all these nonsense of fooling people.
i too... got the same msg on to my mobile, that my mobile have won 1, 000, 000, 00bp euromillion09 mobile promo draw to claim this draw contact dr brown the email add is given is [protected]@live.com.

When i have mailed to "[protected]@live.com" and asked for details: I got the below reply:

********************************************************************************...
Globe Finance Inc.
THE GLOBE FINANCE COMPANY .
FROM THE DESK OF DR BROWN JOHNSON
THE PROMOTION MANAGER,
REGIONAL CLAIMS VERIFICATION OFFICE,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL:+[protected]
FAX:[protected]
DATE:[protected]

Attention:Dear Lucky Winner,

Read and follow instruction for immediate payment, We’re very happy to keep you posted regarding the Euromillions mobile draw promotion Honor from GLOBE FINANCE INT T.MOBILE DRAW AWARD WORLDWIDE, The sum of 30, 000, 000.00GBP (THIRTY MILLION BRITISH POUNDS STERLINGS.) was issued via Asian continent, people in Bangladesh Nepal, India, Malaysia, china, Israel, Jordan, Bangkok, Dubai, Syria, Kuwait, the message you got in your phone was send to you and your payment will be issued to you from London UK via Indian government INT Globe finance MOB Company Worldwide.
On behalf of the entire Board of directors of Euromillions Draw Promo, I want to say congratulations to you.Your winning details have been verified and you have been found worthy for a total payout of One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings(1, 000, 000.00GBP).

The cash prize is already deposited in the GLOBE FINANCE COMPANY here in the United Kingdom they will be sending their Dispatch officer down to your country to hand over the cash prize to you in your home, Contact address as giving in your e-mail. Or by Bank transfer to your bank Account of your choice..

You are hereby advised to contact the Payment Department via e-mail using the contact details below for cash Claim :

Globe Cash Center
Finance Director: Mr. Ronald Davis
E-Mail Id: [protected]@hotmail.com
PHONE: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]

USE THE CONTACT DETAILS ABOVE TO CONTACT THE GLOBE FINANCE CASH CENTER AND PROVIDE THEM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT :

(1)A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF:
(2)YOUR FULL NAME:
(3)ADDRESS:
(4)OCCUPATION:
(5)COUNTRY:
(6)TELEPHONE N0:

Thanks for your mail and telephone call Upon submitting the above information to this office, you will be given the guidelines on how your cash prize will be delivered to your address.Please you have to respond promptly to all instructions to avoid any form of delay to receiving your cash prize.

NOTE: We have taken care of all charges including the insurance of the total amount; all you have to take care of the clearance/delivery charges of the customs department of the international Airport India. You are to follow their instructions accordingly so as to avoid disqualification.

Congratulations once again...

Yours faithfully,
Dr Brown Johnson
TEL:[protected]

please let me know whether this is genuine one or not...
30 days ago one message recieved my mobile CONTACT DR DRAKE OWEN E-MAIL, [protected]@live.com, TO CLAIM YOUR AMOUNT [EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ONLY ] FROM EURO MILLION today reply coming in my mail

Foreign Remittance Department

Ulster Bank Plc

124, Huffson Road, GB Liverpool 13 5 nl.
Tel: [protected]

Fax: [protected]

E-mail: [protected]@mail.mn

Attention:G.Baskaran

The remittance of your fund £800, 000.00, to your India bank account.

Amount to be Transfer:Self Account:£800, 000.00 GBP

THE ULSTER BANK MANAGEMENT HAVE RECEIVED THE FORM AND CONFIRMED YOUR IDENTITY, BE INFORMED THAT
THE ULSTER BANK TELEX REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT HAVE APPROVED OF THE UPLIFTING OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR
RECEIVING ACCOUNT, AND YOU ARE TO REMIT THE SUM OF(400 GBP )EQUIVALENT TO(30, 215 INR) TO OUR MANAGEMENT BEING FEE FOR YOUR
PROGRAMMING WHICH INCLUDES THE PROCUREMENT OF A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, STATUTORY RECOGNITION
CERTIFICATE AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM THAT CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE COMPLIED TO THE SECTIONS AND PROVISION
OF THE CONSTITUTION O[censored]NITED KINGDOM.

A NOMINATED ATTORNEY FROM THE ULSTER BANK MANAGEMENT LEGAL DEPARTMENT WILL HAVE THE DOCUMENTS
PROCURED AND WE (CAN NOT DEDUCT) FUNDS FROM YOUR VALUED SUM BECAUSE IT IS DORMANT, WHICH ALLOWS NO
TRANSACTION, NO TRANSFER FEATURES UNLESS YOUR ACCOUNT IS REACTIVATED

YOU ARE ADVISED TO REMIT FUNDS TO THE NAME BELOW UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE REMITTANCE IT WILL SIGNAL
THE IMMEDIATE UPLIFTING OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR RECEIVING BANK.

HERE IS THE CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT IN INDIA IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO REMIT YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES OF (400.00GBP) EQUIVALENT TO(30, 215 INR)AND
SEND TO US THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR £800, 000.00, IMMEDIATELY.

ACCOUNTNAME:HIMANSHU SRIVASTAVA
ACCOUNT NO:[protected]
BANK:ICICI BANK.

PLEASE BEAR WITH OUR MANAGEMENT, WE SERVE YOU BETTER.
If you have any problem do not fail to contact us immediatley on +[protected]

Mr. Adam Smith
Director Foreign Remittance ulster banik
United Kingdomsir,

i have delievered my full information but sir, i can not pay £400 GBP because i am not aligible and i belong to a poor faimily and i do not know that this is fraud or true.please sir chacke this and do something and help me.
G.Baskaran
Tanjavur
Tamilnadu,
i also got the same plz help us its fake ortrue plz reply me
I got a msg on14/7/2009 time 2.39am ...

CONGRAT, YOUR MOBILE HAS WOR 1, 000, 000, 00BP IN Euromillions09 MOBILE PROMO DROW TO CLAM PRIZE, CONTACT DR BROWN, Email [protected]@live.com, TEL [protected].

I want know its fake or genuine company
DR PAUL SMITH HAVE SEND ME MSG THT I HAV WON 150000 GB POUNDS NW THR QUESTION IS HW CN I PROCEED !!!

Complaint categoryCategory: Other