[Resolved]  European Township Project — Monies collected by Granity Properties through Orange Properties not refunded

Dear All,

The European Town Ship Project off KR Puram, Bangalore was launched by Granity Properties Pvt Ltd and marketed by Orange Properties.

Advance payments were collected from around 300 people and now it has been discovered that the Investors have been cheated of their hard earned money as the project did not take off and Granity Properties have closed their office and disappeared from the scene.

About 300 people have still not received refund of monies paid.
we request the effected people to come together.

We have formed a group to fight this injustice and to ensure that we get our money back.
Please let your Name, Telephone Number and Email ID to my Email ID "anand.[protected]@gmail.com"

Prasad

Comments

BIG CHEATERS/Nth Rated BAS***** ORANGE PROPERTIES & GRANITY PROPERTIES are CHEATING many many many people in not just one or 2 or 3 ...of their business but with every business...these guys are absconding now...this would be some few crores... WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER to FIGHT against such a big scam. The shameless VP of ORANGE PROPERTIES is trying to slip off...GRANITY FCKUERS are obsconding and may be covering their faces with ...saries.

Their is NO OTHER WAY than to Fight for our hard earned MONEY!!!
ALL ORANGE [GROUP] affected in any ways...if you are interested send your email as well to [protected]@YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Hi, This is Krishna. I am also a victim. I also wants to fight and get back my money. Pls let me know how can I proceed
guys just start togetther and get our hard earned money, why dont we have a gettogether once and get all the guys who had invested to gether and fight together to get our money back

regards
Manjunath
Hi Team,

I was also cheated by paying 2 lakhs to them. Please join me in the group
THey need to refund me 3.67 lakhs .Let us meet
Lets meet and join our hands to fight such kind of people. Lets fight to get back our hard earned money
Folks, I went and lodged a complaint at the Central crime branch (CCB), CottonPet today from my orange premium apartment, it is dissapointing to know that the Orange properties owners are underground now. There were tons of complaints lying with the CCB. and even for Orange woods and electronics.

Some o[censored]s Internet savvy are aware of the problem but there would be many others who are not yet aware of the problem.

I used this post today to write my greivances to some press email ids, and I will be sending some letters to the various new editors as well, please try doing the same and write your grievances and hope we get some notice on this problem.

dear all,

Join the group below

[protected]@yahoogroups.com

I am also victim of garnity. please join me in this group

Complaint categoryCategory: Other