[Resolved]  Excel Media Internet Service Provider — Wrong communication during sale and not refunding money

on 7th Oct 2010 I booked a internet connection from Excel Media 512 Kbps for INR 500 per month.

When i called for enquiry the sales person visited immediately without any delay and i paid INR 1500. I got the internet connection on time but surprisingly i was not able to connect the same to my WI fi router.

Now the actual story started. I started calling customer care and as usual no proper response. Executive said that they need Directors Approval for activation router. That means i can use Internet only via cable and not on WIFI STRANGEEEE!!!!! Now excel media will decide how should i use internet in my home. When i spoke to sales executive he started convincing saying He will provide extra 10 m wire so that i can circulate wire in home.

My Question: Why is excel media not allowing me to use WI FI. As per Excel media I should apply for INR 750 package for router activation... I am really pissed off. When i asked for refund they said they cannot refund entire money and will deduct INR 500 as installation. I am still waiting for my INR 1000 refund but no calls from Excell media people. I will not recomment Excel media to any one.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We returned total amount

Hyderabad