Exide Battery — Replacement

Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 D.Panneer selvam
I own a two wheeler kristal On 22.8.2011 I bought a new Exide 12 V Exide ETZ4 bearing no 3011900 from your dealer VIGNESH BATTERY SERVICE292/2, KILPAUK GARDEN ROADCHENNAI 10 For the past 1 month it started giving trouble in starting my bike. The dealer tried thrice by recharging the battery but the charge could not withstand even a single day. The dealer suggest me for sending back to the company for the replacement on 14.5.12 and the same has been sent. But after a week, today i.e on 21.5.12 the dealer said the company returned back the same battery saying the battery functioning well. I never expect such a reply from the reputed company. Othervice i have to find some other way to solve my problems. D.Panneer selvam, 6, Krishnaveni ammal st., Ayavoo colony, Aminjikarai, Chennai 29

Comments

Exide — BATTERY REPLACEMENT

I purchased exide invertor battery on sep-08 at bestbattery ,poonamallee but it was not functioning good.The shopkeeper agree to replace the battery&take it on nov-09 yet i can not recieve the battery,what can i do

Exide — Battery Replacement

I had made a complain to Exide authorised dealer about the battery not giving sufficeint back up. The dealer on ispection took the battery to his shop on 03/03/2012. But it is almost 2 months but the authorised dealer has not returned m battery.
I have purchased a New Honda Activa in January 28, 2011 at JPS Annanagar, Chennai-40. In the Honda Activa Exide 12 Volt battery is fitted while delivery .Battery t frequently get discharged causing trouble to ride the Two wheeler and I made a complaint to the Dealer and Dealer refused to entertain any complaint. My Vehicle No. is TN02 AQ 4222. Please make arrangements for replacement.

S.I.EUSUFF
ADVOCATE
NO.35, (19/28) 30TH STREET
THIRUNAGAR, VILLIVAKKAM,
CHENNAI-49.
CELL NO. [protected].
i buy ur company battery last year on jun they given two years warranty but the battery was failed in one year
i get a problem i have the invoice but i don, t have the warranty card the distrubutor asking the warranty card i don, t have what can i do for this please give the correct advice thanks.

Exide House, 59E Chowringhee Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700020