[Resolved]  Exide Inverter Battery — Replacement of battery

Battery Replacement
I purchased an Exide inverter battery from Unique traders ROORKEE.After 15 days of purchase of the battery it was found that the same was not working properly.It was discharging in half an hour. I called inverter dealer to check the inverter and it was O.K. I then took the battery to Unique traders ROORKEE on 2.10.2009 to check the battery and it was discharged in half an hour in front of me then he said same will be replaced by OEM within 3-4 days. He sent the battery to Balaji Traders Haridwar (Authorised Distributor). I visited frquently to the Unique traders ROORKEE but answer was same i.e. 2-3 days more. I also talk to Balaji Traders Haridwar on 31.10.2009 but he replies that not to talk with me, talk to Unique traders ROORKEE. I also talk to service center Dehradun on 1.11.2009. He said, that battery is O.K. and send the same battery without doing anything Again after 15 days same problem of discharging of battery occurred and dealer send the battery to service center Dehradun again Service center Dehradun has send the same battery on dated 07.03.2010.without replacement of repaired battery.As the warranty of the battery exists Unique traders ROORKEE may be asked to replace the repaired battery with new one.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Battery Replacement
I purchased an Exide inverter battery from Madan Auto Service Dabwali Road Sirsa on 07.08.09.phone of Dearler[protected]. dealer give the warranty of 42+6 Months. It was discharging in after 2 hour. I called inverter dealer to check the inverter and he ask the Gravity of Battery is poor.So that kindly loose my complaint and replaced/repair my battery as earlier .
Thanking You