[Resolved]  Exide Ups Battery — Battery is giving problem again and again

I bought Luminious Invertor/UPS with Exide battery, Within a year exide battery has given the problem. When i reported to my dealer he promised me to get it changed that means a new battery will be provided to me but the outer cover would be old. I agreed on this. After approx 10-15 days when i recieved my replaced battery it didn't gave me backup for more than 10-15 days. Then i again complaint to my dealer and he checked it out and told me some cells are not working.

I am surprised how is this possible, If this was a new battery then how these cells stopped functioning. I am doubting either my dealer has played a game he has provided me an old battery or Exide company has cheated me and given me old battery.

I really don't know where to go now to resolve this issue.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

Irshad Saifi

Comments

Exide UPS Battery — battery not working

My UPS battery which is buy on this date[protected] which have one year warranty and buy from N.S.gift corner address-G-6/92, Deepali building ,Nehru Place ,New Delhi-19.
This battery is not be charged properply and work properly but shopkeeper does not repair or replace this battery.
Poor