[Resolved]  Exilant — Know about the account creation date

I don't have account in indiatimes. and some one created the account by using my name. sending mails to my friend.I want to check when this account is created.Is there a way to check? I know only indiatimes email - ID details. Other than that i don't have any information. Please help me out ..

Regads,
Sowmya

Comments

Exilant — ICICI Card

This has reference to the ICICI Grid card, I did not receive my card till now. i asked regarding this to ICICI Bank. They told that "Card sent on 09-Jun-2008 via ELBEE courier, airway bill no.[protected] to our CHENNAI office. You will receive it within 7 business days.". So please as soon as possible send me the card.

airway bill no.[protected]

Thanks & Regards
Tamilmalar
i have given letter and filled all the related form for Auto debit the credit card payment on due date immediately after using my creditcard for purchase
but instead of doing as per my request you have calculated interest i have send my complaint to Mr.Varun Kumar Kothapalli mobile No.[protected]
Ph.No.[protected], pls check with your privelage Banker Icici Branch Sowcarpet if you dont cancel wrong interest statement on Credit CardNo.[protected], i will retun back and cancel my card, pls reply on to my complaint .My saving bank a/c no.[protected].
tnks & rgd.