Express courier vide Airway — Not received the docs

Dhiraj Ray
I have taken a policy from Citi bank.They informed me, that they have sent the documents through Express courier vide Airway and the Bill number is [protected]. Till today(16th May) i have not received any courier.Can you please let me know when i will get my docs?
Complaint comments  26 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch on 20dec2008 from ur bombay office and my Bill no. is [protected]. Till (31 Dec2008 ) I have not recieved my courier. Can u pls let me know about my courier and when i reciev my PAN card.
NOT YET RECEIVED TILL DATE.
Could you please inform me.

RAJENDRA S. RAUT
mobile:[protected]
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-----

Dear Mr. Raut,

We inform you that your replacement credit card is dispatched through Express IT couriers vide Airway bill number [protected] on February 25, 2009 and it will be delivered at your mailing address before March 8, 2009.

Sincerely,

Mohd Zeeshan
Account Manager
ICICI Bank Limited
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch on 26jun2009 from ur bombay office and my Bill no. is [protected]. Till (17 july 2009 ) I have not recieved my courier. Can u pls let me know about my courier and when i reciev my PAN card.

please confirm, on [protected] as soon as possible
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch on 30july2009 from ur bombay office and my Bill no. is [protected] Till (11aug2009 ) I have not recieved my courier. Can u pls let me know about my courier and when i reciev my PAN card.

please confirm, on [protected] as soon as possible
where is my pan card. haram ki khane k liye courier service khole ho. call me on [protected] or [protected] if u have guts.
SIR, i m meraj ali my bill no is EM[protected]IN, i didnot receive my pan card. plz send my pan card soon its very urgent.
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch on 21jun2010 f and my Bill no. is EM[protected]IN. I have not recieved my courier. Can u pls let me know about my courier and when i reciev my PAN card.
my mob no.-[protected]
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch on 07 jan 2010 from ur bombay office and my Bill no. is EM[protected]IN. Till (04 feb 2010 ) I have not recieved my courier. Can u pls let me know about my courier and when i reciev my PAN card.
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch 8 Jan 2010 but thses pan card not recived for application address.plzz send me about information thse pan card bill no:-EM[protected]IN Acknowledgement Number : [protected]
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch 30 Jan 2010 but thses pan card not recived for application address.plzz send me about information thse pan card bill no:-EM[protected]IN Acknowledgement Number : [protected]
my mob no.-[protected]
Dinesh Nath Shukla
my pan card was dispatch on 18 march 2010 through speed post vide airway i am from agra (U.P.)
HELP ME
18-Mar-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM[protected]IN
HELP ME
18-Mar-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM[protected]IN
OB NO. [protected] AGRA
My Pan card is despatch on 26 march 2010, my despatch no is EM[protected]IN, but till yet I have not recieved my Pan Card.So please let me know the status.
Thank you.
SIR, i m yadagiri my bill no is EM[protected]IN, i did not receive my pan card. plz send my pan card soon its very urgent.
Thanking You.
My Mobile no: [protected] (or) [protected]
Dear sir/madam,

TIN NSDL HAS BEEN SEND MY PAN CARD ON 09 APR 2010 BY SPEED POST VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO EM[protected]IN BUT I HAVENT RECEIVED YET THERE IS NO INFORMATION OF PAN CARD WHERE IS IT.

HEMLAL PATEL
MO. [protected]
this is somesh and i have applied for the PAN card on 24/04/2010 and it was dispatched on 07/05/2010, it was supposed to be delievered at my postal address which is in Pusad and I have not got it yet. My bill number is EM[protected]IN. Can you please let me know where is my PAN card at present and i want to change the address of delivery, can I ? please do the needful as soon as possible. I will be very thanful to you.
You can contact me on [protected]
My Bill No That is not recieved is EM[protected]IN
I have apply for PAN card. my courier dispatch on 24 may 2010 from ur bombay office and my Bill no. is EM[protected] IN. Till (6 Jun 2010) I have not recieved my courier. Can u pls let me know about my courier and when i reciev my PAN card.

Jatinder Sharma.
this is Hari Babu Sahu and i have applied for the PAN card on 19/05/2010 and it was dispatched on 29/05/2010, My bill number is [protected], . Can you please let me know where is my PAN card at present . please do the needful as soon as possible. I will be very thanful to you.
You can contact me on [protected]