[Resolved]  Express It Courier / ICICI Bank — Non-delivery of debit Card

This is the worst courier service I have ever came across. I placed a request (SR no#[protected] with ICICI bank to send me a debit card and the same was dispatched by the bank on 3rd June 2009 by Express IT Courier (AWB No# [protected]). The bank confirmed me that I will receive the same by 11th June 2009.

Initially, I tried the Express IT courier contact number which was given to me by the ICICI phonebanking executive. To my surprise those are old numbers and the bank never took pain to update their database. Finally, I got the Express IT courier customer service number on the internet. But thats not the end of my trouble. For last 4 days I have been constantly trying there number but no in the customer service (Express IT courier) took pain to pick up the phone.

Yesterday evening I finally got a call from the IT courier service delivery boy and he was extremely rude when I told him that there is no one at my home to take the delivery. I was about to ask that can I take the delivery on saturday when he disconnected the line. I kept trying the number[protected] but no one picked up.

The bank branded itself by saying "Hum Hain Na", I now feel thats the bank is branding itself with wrong a slogan. If they really care about its customer then why it has tied up with courier company like Express IT Courier for which I see every one is complaning.

Express IT Courier renamed itself as "Worthless IT Courier". I don't know how much impact this will have on these companies but if it works then this is good for the customers in India.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Yes, I too experience the same issue with this courier service in Chennai.

They have not dispatched my kotak credit card for a month. I have searched the phone numbers of them for a month and after contact them they did not respond properly. They are always speaking in a rude manner.

Why did the banks are using this kind of courier, such a service provider will not fit for the job as a customer we knew, but the banks are not putting keen eye on those areas.

Respective banks pls have a look on such areas and keep the customers as happy.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other