[Resolved]  Ez recharge http://www.ezrecharge.in — Ezrecharge has swallowed my money

I did order on Ezrecharge for recharging my airtel haryana mobile 99967XX232.. everything was sucessful money is deducted from my card but i have not received money in my airtel account.

Order Number: CC313059 Order was made on Oct 1st, 2010
ammont requested 2121 (as per their website Max voucher ratewas 2121)
ezrecharge charged me 150 Rs extra for internet charge
Total Amount which is deducted from my bank card : INR (Indian Rupees) 2271.00

If i check status on their website it says that it is still "under verification".

what verification is pending???? if online recharge takes that much time than what is use of it... i made online recharge because i wanted this instantly in emergency. i did not get my purpose solved :(

highly stupid stupid stupid service

I want my money back Now

Ezrecharge has swallowed my money

Comments

FYI, we called up immediately to verify the order. But nobody picked up the call. Then we found that, order was created from germany. Then we called up germany to verify the credentials of the customer and successfully processed the order now. Now Mr.Mandeep is the happy customer of our service.
even my recharge is pending!! stupid site.. i wanted for emergency n its been more than 24 hours n it still shows pending. my track ID is CA120206 ...all rubbish rs. 315 down the drain.. government should shut down these fake sites... ate up my money... neither am i in germany nor did i get any call about delay.. even this answer is fake...
i will be using www.rechargeitnow.com all users plz do. this site does immediate recharge... a lot better than this stupid site.. my recharge still not done.. i'm dead sure they ate up my money!!!
I did order on Ezrecharge for recharging my airtel delhi mobile [protected]. Everything was sucessful money Rs. 353 is deducted from my account but i have not received money in my airtel account.

Order Number: CB905258 Order was made on August 22, 2011
ezrecharge charged me Rs 20 extra for internet charge
Total Amount which is deducted from my bank card : INR (Indian Rupees) 353.00

If i check status on their website it does not work.

If online recharge takes that much time than what is use of it. I made online recharge because i wanted this instantly in emergency. i did not get my purpose solved :(highly stupid stupid stupid service

I want my money back Now