[Resolved] Ezeego1.com — wrongly debited

Harike, Punjab, Punjab, India
 sandhutele
sir ,I issued ticket from ezeego1.com by net banking from amritsar to nanded on the date 03/06/2011 but it comes transaction failed & the amount of Rs 2307 it will dedected from my account when i saw balance transaction no:[protected] INDIAIDEAS.COM LTD/EZEE please verify & reverse the amount my account no:[protected] BANK OF ICICI and my contact no: is [protected].
Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Further to our telecom, request you to provide us with the time frame of 03 working days for us to investigate and revert.

Looking forward to your co operation.

Team ezeego1

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our telecom, the mentioned issue is now resolved and the applicable amount is refunded to your account.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Team ezeego1.

Team ezeego1.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your mobile number and account number. We shall get in touch with you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

+91 98 6756 5900 (Customer Care)
    Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Ezeego1.com - wrongly debited