[Resolved]  F &F Marketing Pvt Ltd — Fraud case of nearly 10-Crore

Date-02-Feb-09

Subject- Fraud case against F&F Marketing Pvt Ltd

This is regarding fraud case against, F&F Marketing Pvt Ltd,
As per our information, fraud was done around 10-Crore, I saw investment scheme of, F&F Marketing Pvt Ltd. In news paper ‘Maharashtra Times’
As per the scheme, they said invest money and get double of it in 30/45 days depend on amount of investment
We had made a call and found they had three office in Mumbai, Dadar, Goregaon, and Andheri

We had made investment, 0n 08-Dec-08, of amount 10, 000 and 50, 000 respectively. They said to do cash payment but we said we can do only cheque, they agree with it and transaction.
I had given 50, 000/- cheque of Bank of India as per bank record, amount was credited in, F&F Marketing Pvt Ltd, Kotak Mahindra bank A/C-[protected]
F&F executive said to get money on 07-Jan-09, when we went to take money, found office closed and all the given phone no. are out of order.
Goregaon and Dadar office was also closed.

Dadar office run by Sachin Zendhe-[protected], Address-Shop No.4, Bldg No.77, Saraswati Niwas, S.K.Bhole Road, Next to Ajanta Ply, Dadar (W), Mumbai-28.

Andheri office run by, Navin Kapadiya, Near to andher stn, next to paneri (I can show you that office), 26707777, 2620422, [protected], [protected]

Goregaon office run by, Parag Patel, 24/7, Akshar Kunj Society, jawahar Nagar, S.V.Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai-62, Ph[protected]

This company indicates Andheri office is head office of, F&F Marketing Pvt Ltd

As per the information all the office actively run by, Parag patel
Parag patel had office in Goregaon (E), stn road, above Anupam stationary Office name, Avani Realtor’s Pvt Ltd, 65260261, [protected], 65260262, 65245890

On 31-Jan-09, we went to do FIR against F&F marketing to Andheri(W) D.N Nagar police stn, officer over their said us to, to discuss this issue with Police officer name –Razane) who sitting in police cabin no. 1, near Andheri west stn, Mr.Razane said go to VT and do complaint to economic investigation bureau.

Today 02-Feb-09, we saw article against this fraud case in news paper, ‘mahatashtra times’

We understand Mr. Parag Patel and Navin Kapadia, had big racket in Mumbai and he had open many office in different names, and he had plan to grab money and run away.

I had more information against these fraud cases, which can be provided on request.
My email [protected]@gmail.com