[Resolved]  F Studio- #58, H.M.T, Layout R.T. Nagar Bangalore 560032 — F STUDIO /five seater sofa

I am Kishori ,
We had Booked 5sitter Sofa set (Colour Apollo)by paying Rs.5,000/-advance in one of the exhibition launched in palace ground bangalore from FSTUDIO On 12-June-2011
while booking the sofa we had clearly told them we need the same sofa (quality) while delivering,they told they will deliver the same quality sofa after 10 days.
we told them before delivering the sofa send somebody to see the place as we are staying at 2'sd floor at 2'nd stage Lakshandra
but nobody came for survey the site & we got the delivery after 20 days we found the Sofa was not up to the mark ,Value of money for the Sofa was not met - quality of the sofa set what we select in the exhibition & what they had deliver is not matching , they had cheated us completely.
Then we called his manager Mr.Dinesh -[protected] & we had asked for the same quality which we had selected in the exhibition & we had rejected the sofa set & sent it back.We called them plenty of times & asked for our money back because now we will not trust them ,but they were not listing & telling they will not refund our money if we want sofa we have to take the same sofa ,they will not provide any other furniture of the same cost,no refund,asked to make the complaint against them.we went to the showroom also then they told there main office is in Mumbai & here they have only showroom ,the showroom person also speaking rudely & refusing to return our money so we requested them to provide another any furniture of the same cost what we had paid but they were not agree.
Now we are completely helpless ,we got cheated by them we had lost Rs.5000/- We went to RT NAGAR Police station ,but they also told we need to go in consumer court,as we both are working we are not getting time to go & complaint against them.
So requesting you to help us to get our money back.
Vendor:F Studio Address Bangalore:#58, H.M.T, Layout
Bhd RT Nager Police StationR.T. Nager Bangalore 560032
M#:[protected]/[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Furnishing Showroom — Refuse for returning advance

Resp Sir, I ask in Guptaa's Furnishing Solutions, At Thane, Maharashtra for a Curton. The forced us for advance first. We pay 1000 as advance at their shop and they give us following reciept.

After 2 day thes persons are came and coat us very high rate of curtons. We refuse for their rate and ask for returning of advance. Their he is, They refuse for advance. That shop is very very near by our shop. They refused for cunsumer forum. What to DO?
Please don’t book the sofa or furniture from any exhibition, they will not deliver the quality while delivery.
[QUOTE=ananth.anuradha;164470]Myself and my husband went to a home exhibition in Chennai on 14th August and booked a sofa at the F studio stall. We paid an advance of Rs.5000. They promised they would deliver within 15 days. When we called, he was rude and said there would be a delay. After a week, we called him and he said the fabric had not arrived yet from Mumbai. We waited for a week and then we went directly to the address on the bill and to our shock there was no one in that name there. Now, he is not responding to calls. He has cheated us of Rs. 5000.

When I browsed the Comsumer Court website, I saw that many other people from other cities had made the same compliant about F studio. F studio has opened a stall at major exhibition in each major city and cheated people of their money.

Please help us get our money back.[/QUOTE]

F-Studio / F Studio- Not just fraud, they are like Mafia!!!

This is Barath from Chennai. mine is pretty much the same story. I paid 5000 as advance on 6 Nov 2011 to one fraud named Basha at the F-Studio stall, who sweet talked us in to this.

He promised there is a show room in porur. But what they have at Golden Street, NSC Bose nagar is a warehouse / godown / factory.
He introduced us to one Deepankar who was supposed to be incharge at chennai, and i was supposed to call on 18th to follow up, and the promised delivery date was 22 Nov 2011.
18th - Response was, 'check on 19th'
19th - One 'Mausim' picks and says Deepankar is not available. And he is incharge!
20th - i meet him at thier factory and Mausim gives all reluctant and irresponsible replies saying the same crap like fabric not arrived etc., and asks me to follow up in 22, as thats the promised date.
At this point i noted that display piece which i selected during the fair, lying in that godown. (I will explain this later)
22nd-The number is not reachable!
Meanwhile i got busy.
26th - Again the number is not reacbhle.
27th - i went there (porur) at 7 PM. And this Mausim was not seen, another guy was there and said Mausim was not available. I rushed to the first floor and Mausim was very much there and around 10 guys were working there. when asked him abut the Sofa, he said the 'Frame' is ready!!! and he showed me some crap! and remember the display piece which was lying when i went there the last time? now that was lying dismantled!!! which means these guys were trying to mend that and give to me!!!
Then when I confronted him about the delay and such arrogant behaviour he broke in to an argument and you know what he said..."If you raise your voice, you wont get your money and your sofa, and do whatever you can do!!!"
Cool isnt it! whatmore can we stupid customers expect!
The worse is yet to come.
And the 10 guys around me started to get in to this, and I was all alone. I called 100, and quickly explained and said i have been surrounded by 10 guys...they asked me for the proper address, which i was unable to recollect at that time. The policewoman and the other end coolly said please find out the address and call me back!!!
But you know what...
This Mausim called some Kunal on the other end, and withing next 5 minutes someone named Devaraj([protected]) call me on my mobile phone, and spoke to me on this. I presume him to be a policeman, which he did not reveal. He claimed to be the one who takes care of thsi place in chennai, and he also conferences me with another policeman who was on the way to this place!!! Look how swift police can work for the businessmen who is not even in chennai!!!
This Devaraj tried to pacify me to wait for 2 days and accept the Sofa, but i insisted on the money. He then said ok Mausim will pay you back and cut the cal and instructed the other police man not to go to the godown!
But, Mausim said he doesnt care about what Devaraj says, and he forecefully snatched the duplicate copy of the reciept and the their business card from me.(luckily i have the Card swipe copy)...
Since i was outnumbered and these guys were acting like goondas, and their connection with the local police was also obviouos, i had to flee from that place!

I am planning to file a complaint with the police on this (with less hope ofcourse!). if you and the other members on this forum are willing to join together it will give us more strength.

We educated people cant let this happen just like that, and have these illeterate low lifes cheating us so easily. just cribbing on the internet is not going to help. Its not a matter of 5000, its the fact we are being fooled is unacceptable.

We have to stop this.

write to me at neel.[protected]@gmail.com ASAP.

Barath
Yesterday i went to Palace ground exibition and meet these F studio guys. They were trying hard to book the sofa at the spot by offering so many offers and i was kind of convinced also. Finally at the time of closing the exb. i asked them to gimme some time to think and said that i'll tell you tomorrow. Today morning i am reading this article and really want to thank u guys. Those guys said if you purchase sofa from us u will send new customers, they forgot that people who face problem will also raise there voice and can snach there customers.

Pls any one of you can call me and tell me your full story, today i am going to meet them (as i promised to them yesterday) and want to blast them based on your stories...pls do call me at[protected].

Lets keep this thread open and shut all business of F-studio, he cheated you for 5 K, let him be in loss of 5000 K loss :)
Sasi
Yes I agree, I also bought a 3+1+1 sofa as many people did at Palace ground. The said the furniture has a life time warranty and at any time they will fix it.With in 6months the sofa which we bought for 25K showed us the real colour of Fstudio product. I have been calling them regarding this since last 2 months and the same story " will call you tomorrow and will send the guys to fix" which I am hearing again and again.
I wonder if with Fstudio we people have this much complaints imagine there are many stall there in palace ground and the keep on announcing "Furniture Fair just for two days"
This shows how consumers are been exploited. I wonder how and who are going to stop them and help the consumers. Why the government officials are not taking any actions or maintain a code of practice for these people, who fearlessly spread their sales(The Cheating) again and again.

I am Vishwa and I have a really very bad experience with F-Studio, Bangalore. My sofa sagged within 6 months of its purchase and upon my persistent calling (1month) they took it back for repairs. They have NOT returned my sofa even after 1 month. I am willing to join hands with you if any of you have already filed any cheating cases against F-Studio or would like you to join hands with me, I am planning to file a cheating case soon. If I successfully file the case I will post here again and anybody who has any issues please join hands with me.

Vishwa
hi,

Me and my spouse visited the F studio stall in the Chennai Trade center, and liked one of the model of sofa. We paid the advance 5, 000 rs. Only after coming back from the expo, we read these reviews. So we thought of cancelling the order. So went again to the exhibhition, the next day and told them that we dont want the sofa; and asked them to give back the money. But they are not refunding the amount. They tell that the amount goes to people conducting the expo. So we thought of visiting their factory in Porur. On seeing the so called factory, we understood that we were cheated. They were using the packing material wood. Which would get spoilt easily. Actually, the factory has only two rooms, and looks like a dungeon. I dont know how they can produce sofas in this place and deliver it to us.

So please let us know, how you people got the money back; if at all you got.
friend find mr rais arif on face book and post on his wall for the same as he is the organiser for the shows.
Hello all
These scammers (this time with the name DeZigner) are cheating people in Mumbai, this December 2012. They are in BKC exhibition (IIFC 2012) with the different company name DeZigner sofa sets.
These are the same guys from F Studio, who cheated people in various cities. Since the consumers are not united yet, they managed to mislead and cheat folks. I came to know about the name F Studio only after calling their phone mentioned in their documents that they were F Studio. Then I searched and found these reviews here.
No one is taking responsibility if you have a problem. They will yell at you if you try to argue or complain. Very rude. Then they use all the tactics like someone who claims to be boss or even you don't get to know who he is wants to talk to you on phone and try to stop you making any scene there, or even let you talk to prove your point!

Let's unite and share at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/complaints-f-studio-etc-sofa-dealers
These guys have changed their name from F Studio to Platinum Sofa.
They are operating in Pune nowadays.
Platinum Sofa (New Name)
17/1/13, Next to Kondhawa Police Station, Parge Nagar, Kondhwa (BK), Pune - 411048.
Chirag (Owner) : [protected]
Dinesh (Owner) : [protected]

I have lodged a police complaint against them.
Do you have complaint number... i do not think any action taken yet as they are freely doing unrightful business and also participated in Aug'13 Kalyani Nagar exhibition, ,

F Studio- #58, H.M.T, Layout R.T. Nagar Bangalore 560032