[Resolved]  FACT Solutions India Pvt Ltd — Non Payment of Salary

I need help and seeking legal guidance. I left my job at FACT Solutions India (P) Ltd. in the month of June 2011. I put in my resignation on June 2, 2011 with my notice and last working day as 30.06.2011. The company however has not cleared my salary till date. In fact Mr Anish Chakravarty, Ops Head, called me after my repeated email to the Chairman of the company Mr. Arvind Agarwalla (based in Singapore) stating that they will not pay my dues and will issue me only experience certificate, that too after I give them in writing that there are no dues from the company.

The company is clearly trying to made us (a few more involved who was metted the same treatment) pay for their incompetencies as we were hired specifically with a mission of heading new market/countries, since the top management could not perform, they are trying to cut losses by non-payment of our salaries.

I still have my signed, accepted and stamped resignation copy by the CEO Ms Neha Bhatnagar, who has also left the company now. Although I was still on probation which attracts only a days notice, I was professional enough to serve them with a months notice. My records are clean and document in place. Please suggest the legal path and also how do I get them to compensate me for the harrassment caused.
Non Payment of Salary