[Resolved]  Fairdeal.weebly.com — Fake Items

Hello Friends,

Please do not buy anything from this guy. His website is fairdeal.weebly.com

He sells all fake items for very cheap prices. 32 GB Pen Drives for 800/- to 1000/-
5 MP Camera for 2500/-

All of the are corrupted and Chinese items. They don't work as expected. I am one of the victim please do not ignore.

Comments

Yes, this is true. I too had the same bad experience.

In-fact I got Car FM Modulator for 850/- recently, it was said that the Car FM Modulator comes with a Free 8 GB Pen Drive as a promotion.

When I copy data to pen drive from system 1 to system 2, in system 1 it shows all data is copied but in system 2 I see weird symbols in that drive.

I called this guy and asked for help, he answers me that I provide warranty only for Car FM Modulator and not for the pen drive. I should have brought the modulator from ebay.in where is was just 350/- with shipping.

At the same price I would have got Modulator with colour display from eBay India, I would suggest not to go with this person. Rest is your wish. It could also happen that this thing only happened with me.
yes i have found that they are also working on ebay.in with 93% feedback
TALK AT[protected]S-E-H-G-A-L), they purchse very effective number & later on switch it off, but ebay will kick im soon