[Resolved]  fake SMS — TA - Now msg for winning $2500

I got a message from TA-Now for $2500 cash...and the number I was supposed to call was [protected]....I called the number thinking that surely noone wud pick up...However, there was an auotomated voice at the other end who congratulated me and asked mme to confirm certain details (cell number, mobile handset, service provider, post-paid or pre-paid and age group)...no bank account info or address was asked...she finally said -to claim ur prize message ur "first name, family name, address, city, postal, unique identification number(she provided me with some 8 digit number)" to [protected]..she said that it would take 60 days to receive the money...Now I know something is shady for sure so didn't message...I must have blown some 100 bucks atleast in this phonecall...what kind of a number is dis?and wats the purpose of this message??...Who is to be blamed for such messages and where did our numbers get to such scammers...???why shud we pay for such phone calls...and wat if someone naive messages their details to such a number...wat den??