[Resolved]  False Telemarketing By Airtel India — Collecting cash by telemarketing the product.

I am a airtel customer having mobile no [protected]. I had a telecall reportedly from the airtel mobile co and it was some female voice. She explained me some new product and sent a boy to collect Rs.600/- from me on 28/04/2009. When he approached me I paid him Rs.600/- and he gave me a Customer Relationship Form of Airtel bearing a number 861727 and he went away. Thereafter there is no response from the company. I again received two telemarketing calls from airtel on different occasions and asked about the above scheme. They say no such scheme is launched by the company. It appears that there is systematic plan of some people with or without the consent of the comany to cheat the people in such a fashion by fooling the customer. Please look into this urgently.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

It is a well known fact that dealing with telemarketing agents can sometimes be one of life's most stressful and stagnating experiences.

Harassing calls, threats and use of obscene language can pressurize you to the edge and moreover, a collector may embarrass you by contacting your employer or even be pursued to disburse for a debt that is not rightfully yours.

There are limits on how far telemarketers can go, that is why we provide information on how to put an end to telemarketer calls and more efficiently, how to correspond with them about your account and/or to dispute a collection action and can teach you what are your rights in terms of privacy.

You can find out more information on our website: www.spgconsultants.webs.com

By informing each other, we protect each other.

Sincerely,