[Resolved] Family Credit — Threatening

Avadi, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 herbertanthony
Loan no : 957193,

This loan was started from Dec 11, due to signature mismatch, first cheque got reversed, which i paid cash and settled the dec due,
From Jan onwards the amount was transferred through ECS till march 12,which i personally went to Citi bank and started the ECS process.

In April your executives called me that ECS amount is not transferred due to sign mismatch, I checked in CITI bank, there reply was we have not received any request from family credit for ECS till now, i tried calling executive no proper feedback.

Mr. Prasad manager Connection called me said ur amount is not settled, I asked him to mail the details, he was not ready to send,
This manager Prasad was asking me to pay to amount through cash,and threatening that else will take the bike u will be the looser.

Once again i called ur person Mr Prasad, manager Connection, after checking with CITI, he confirmed me that he had received the report of Dec 11 sign mis match,
More over there is yet no proper feedback on april ecs status, i have sent my email id for feedback on this.

I need proper explanation to pay cash personally.

Please have a look in to it and give me proper feedback...
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019
Don't take

Comments

Dear Mr. Herbert Anthony,
Greetings from FamilyCare!

As per our conversation with you over the mail we are looking into your matter and following up with the concerned branch. Once we receive the confirmation from concerned branch we will get back to you soon over your mail address.

Yours Sincerely,

Fax: +[protected]
[email protected]
www.familycreditindia.com
SOCIETE GENERALE GROUP

Technopolis, 7th Floor, Wing – A, Plot # 4, Block – BP, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091
    Family Credit - Threatening