[Resolved]  faridabad electricity board — not receiving bills

I am not receiving bills from the month of Aug 2008.Kindly prvd the way, how can i come to know abt my bill status.

Comments

They are not taking any receiving while submitting bills, just throwing in front of gates
if there is any web site for online payment let us know
I am a resident of House No. 1688, Sector 28. WE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ELECTRICITY SINCE LAST NIGHT (14.5. 2009) and despite repeated complaints there has been no respite till now (15..5.2009- 3pm)
There has been frequent ups and downs in the voltage resulting in breakdown of elec. gadgets in the past few days and now we have no electricity at all. Please treat this as urgent.Expecting and awaiting a quick response from your end.
Renu Gulati
I am a resident of Sec-18A Faridabad. Since past few weeks, we are having powercuts of 8-10 hours which include more than half time during nights. This happens for a particular phase in our area while our surroundings are having power. There are frequent breakdowns also. If this happens in night, then we are left at the mercy of god. Nobody listens to complaint till morning. The electric board people switch off mobiles and didnt pickup landline phones in the night. Even as of now, there is a breakdown in our phase since 9:30 pm 27th june &nobody has responded till 1 am 28th june. The condition is really pathetic. I hope someone responds to this.
dear sir:-

i am not received my electricity bill for month of august. please post duplicate dill on my email ID.

Thankyou

house no.1688/sector 28 — meter not working

An official complaint was lodged on 15th Sept to Sec 18 elec. office and i was then directed to hand the letter to Sec 28 J.E. Till now no action has been taken despite repeated reminders to Mr. Kuldeep, J.E. sec. 28.
The current bill was also twice the normal amount and can only be rectified once our meter has been checked.
We want an urgent action and revert from your end.
Its very sad that an important Govt dept. takes complaints so casually.
Please let me know who the complaint should be escalated to in case the J.E. does not bother to look into our complaint.

Electricity Board (Faridabad) Haryana — No Bill

It has been around 1 year since my house was installed with an electricity meter in Sanik Colony, Sector 48-49 in Faridabad, Haryana but till date i have not recieved any bill. House number 4268.
I have not recieved any electricity bill since it was installed 12 month back. Address is of sanik colony, faridabad, sector 48 & 49.
MY SELF JAGDISH PRASAD
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY LAST MONTH ELECTRIC BILL. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I WILL PAID IT
if there is any web site for online payment let us know

Ramnaresh Tomar House No 685 Nagla Enclace Part I NIT Faridabad Hariyana
Hi Sir,

I have paid the current bill through online payment and we received an error on that time but I conform through my bank its success fully paid the beneficiary.

Please note that we cordinate physicaly in bijily offece the say we don't recived the payment please do the need full help and suject any thing else.

Below is the details:-

Bill No. 9511171
Bank Name HDFC Bank Ltd.
Bank account No. [protected]

Pankaj Kumar Singh

Faridabad 48 Sector suffers unpredicted cuts and outages during summers .
Saturday night 17 April 2010 their was an outage from evening 7:30 PM to next day that is 18 April 2010
5:30 PM Onwards. Power cuts were frequent during the day time also. 2-3 days back also there was outage for 10-12 hours.
I want to highlight the power issue is in routine and are very long.
The situation is pathetic, senior citizen/ children /patient are having toughest time to live in.
DHBVNL have not upgraded their distribution networks and transformers.

Your intervention will make them accountable.

Thansk & Regards/

Megha Das
I am a resident of Sec-48 Faridabad. Since past few weeks, we are having power cuts of 8-10 hours which include more than half time during nights. This happens for a particular phase in our area while our surroundings are having power. There are frequent breakdowns also. If this happens in night, then we are left at the mercy of god. Nobody listens to complaint till morning. The electric board people switch off mobiles and didnt pickup landline phones in the night. Even as of now, there is a breakdown in our phase since 7:30 pm 17th April 10 &nobody has responded till 5:00 PM 18th April 10. The condition is really pathetic. I hope someone responds to this.

With Regards
Devashish das
Faridabad
48 Sector
Light toh aati nhi hai, Tumlogo ko payment dene ki padi hai. Bijli board walo ko maro.

This is to bring to your notice that although the electricity meter reading for the month of August, 2010 reflected as 6880 according to old meter and 550 according to the new meter. However, finally the bill units are 3014, which is not in accordance with the meter readings reflected. I fail to understand how has your office arrived at this number. This is a very exorbitant figure and requires correction. Please refer to table below :

Bill Month Bill Year Pr. Reading
October 2010 6880 550 3014 Rs.13938/-

December 2010 6880 0.000 4479 Rs.23, 533.00
Current bill
dated 4.1.2011

Please look into the above matter and give necessary directions for correction in the same immediately. I am also enclosing the consumption summary as well as the payment details for your records.

best regards.

[PALLAB K. GHOSH]
K. No.[protected]
A/C No.DB11-0272
Faridabad electricity board is very careless.They are sending bills without any reading.it is rediculous.to whome we should complaint.They are not listening.
you are right, faridabad electricity department is very careless.they are sending bills without readings.even we do not know where should complaint.
hi

We are also getting bills without reading.i dont know who is managing electricity board.we heard that by taking bribe they settled your bill.thats why they send bills wothout reading.need to do sting operation.just talking to tv channel.Jai hind
faridabad electricity board is one of the useless department. people who are working in the same are not at all capable for any support, simply doing time pass and not concerned with any body's problem and enjoying their salaries. also there is no benefit of writing on this portal as the concerned person who may be reading this portal is also least interested in any corrective actions. all the corrupt corrupt corrupt...

i am staying in sec 9 faridabad. there is no light in our building since morning (11 am). called electrician and he confirmed that the issue is from the main line. since morning i have called atleast 5 times and no body is coming to fix the issue (4 pm).

useless and shameless employees...go to hell...screw you people.

faridabad electricity board — Road lights ON in daylight

There is shortage of electricity every where. Still the road-lights in Faridabad are kept ON in daylight. It can be seen at many places e.g. on road near NIT 1 & 2 chowk.

Sir, can you please take urgent action on this.