[Resolved]  Fast India Relocation — Non-Delivery of Goods

I engaged Fast India Relocation to move my Bike from Bangalore to Ghaziabad. It has been more than a week from my scheduled date and my bike has still not arrived in Ghaziabad. The owner (Virendar - [protected],[protected]) keeps procrastinating, and avoids the calls. There is no useful information in their one page website. Please assist me in getting my goods back at the earliest. From the past 1 week they are saying that bike has reached Delhi and transport line is like this only.

I strictly advise everyone not to use their service even if they are quoting lesser price. They are the one who will immediately respond to your relocation needs as soon as you enter your requirements.

Contact No. [protected],[protected]

Comments

I engaged Fast India Relocation to move my Bike from Bangalore to Pune. They delivered my bike and other house holds in bad condition after three week from my scheduled date and some house holds are missing and they drove my bike arround 1500km during three weeks of time. They have given me transport person number and that person told they loaded things on 24th Jan 2010. When I was talking to Fast India Relocation they were telling me our vechile got an accident in Hubli when I asked for details they never given me vehicle detail. The owner (Virendar - [protected], [protected]) keeps procrastinating, and avoids the calls after a time he never pick my calls everytime new guy was picking the call he was promising for 2 days. I got other numbers also [protected] (Pavan), this guy told he is the owner and he has given the FIR on lease to Virendar. There is no useful information in their one page website. Please black list these people as they make fool many people.

Contact No. [protected], [protected]

Contact No. [protected], [protected]

Nishant
Hi Nishant,
Its a terrible experience sending the goods using fast india relocation, these guys don't own a transport and dont even have a small tempo on their own, they stole additional goods, my helmet, broke the lights.
He din't even ever picked up the call, he evn asked the guy who had my bike to use the bike till the time i persoanlly come and collect that. The person asked me for another 3000 Rs. for giving me my bike back. He simply said that i haven't got any money from Virendra, so you have to pay the remaining sum. And that son of the virendra has even told him that i am not going to deliver the bike and pay you anything, you sell the bike and recover your costs. I asked one of my transporter uncle in delhi and he created some pressure, even after that i personally went there to collect the vehicle from Gurgaon, and found the bike in terrible condition, also that transporter din't gave me anything in writing about the damages and whole communication of his with FIR, he was saying that you are lucky that you are getting atleast something.
I now want to destroy this Fast India brand, and want to spread awareness in Bangalore not to use services of this fraud company.
They are bloody cheaters and thiefs, we should report the website that host their address as well.

Varun Sood
I engaged "Fast India Relocation" to move my good from Mohali(punjab) to bangalore. It has been more than a month from my scheduled date and all goods have still not arrived. they have kept 2 set of mattresses, battery, LPG cylinder and Insurance claim with them. They keep on asking money without delivering my goods. Rest of goods were damaged.

The owner keeps procrastinating, and avoids the calls and yells that I should do whatever; go to consumer court or call police.

Few numbers of the owners involved in this scam.

Anil ([protected])
Raj Kumar([protected])
Vijender Singh [protected] [protected]

Fast India Relocation details:
Mr. Virender/Vijender Singh Mobile [protected] [protected] : [protected] [protected]
Contact No. [protected] [protected], [protected] [protected]

I am going to file FIR in local police station. Please suggest any other workaround.

Anil Bhatia
They are Fraud. I tranported my luggage from BLR to Aurangabad on 3rd Jan 2010. The luggage is still nor reached and FAST India contact "Virender: he doesn't even pickup the call.

Fast India Relocation — Non-delivery of Household items

I asked Fast India Relocation for my household items to move from Hyderabad to Dubai on February 14th, 2011. Fast India Relocation head (Mr. Anil Chaudhary) confirmed me to deliver my luggage within a week, latest by February 23rd. Their name (Fast India Relocation) and website (http://fastindiarelocation.com/index.html) motto suggest that they will deliver on time and I trusted.

This is April 6th, I am writing (almost 2 months are gone) and still Fast India Relocation didn't deliver my goods. I am paying more than twice of the house rent here in Dubai (just for non-delivery of goods). Fast India Relocation and their head Mr. Anil Chaudhary (contact number - +[protected] try to avoid my call each and very time.

From almost past one month, Fast India Relocation are saying the same thing that your package has arrived at Dubai Airport and it is with the custom. I paid the total up-front amount to Fast India Relocation for door to door services in advance. I repeatedly asked Fast India Relocation to provide either the consignment number of the contact number in Dubai, so that I can trace the goods, but they never provided me the detail. Each time, Fast India Relocation say that within next two or three days, you will be able to get your items delivered.

Kindly assist me to get my household items back from Fast India Relocation as soon as possible, as house rent in Dubai is much expensive and I am paying rent for two of the houses (because of non-delivery of goods).

I strictly advise all not to use Fast India Relocation's services and help me to blacklist Fast India Relocation to operate, even they quote half of the price of other competitors. It is quite frustrating when they don't even pick up your phone.

Address for Fast India Relocation -
Mr. Anil Chaudhary (Contact no.[protected], [protected])
Plot-22, Ojha House,
Sanjay Nagar Colony,Bapuji Nagar,
Old Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Hyderabad.

Shyam Bihari Agarwal
+[protected]
Dear All,

I have also engagged Fast India to shift my goods from Hyderabad A.P. to Bulandshahar U.P.I have booked 19 Nos item from Hyderabad but I have got 18 Nos only in Bulandshahr.They have not delivered one item T.V. They have told that by mistake it has left to their Hyderabad Godown and it will come after one week.

After one week when I have called them, they have told that they have received it in Delhi.But I have to pay Rs 4000/- extra to receive it.

I have refused to pay extra money and when I went to Delhi, they have not pick up my calls and switched off their mobile.

That was their mistake and they are asking extra money from me.

Anuj K Agarwal