Fast Track Cab Service — Female Harrassment by Cab Driver

iceqbzz
My wife and her sister were driving on Brookefield Road, Bangalore, when one of the fast track cab drivers took a wrong turn. My wife just glared at the driver when he started abusing and brought his cab close to her car with an intention to bang it. She pulled over to refrain from any accident.
After that, the driver blocked her way right on the main road and came out of the cab to yell and asked her to pull down the glass. She did not respond / react to his mannerism. She drove away but he followed her and yet again blocked her way. That's when she and her sister clicked a pictutre of the rear of the car and called the number mentioned at the back.
After he saw them making a call is when he moved away. However, the customer care executives my wife spoke with, Sukanya & Aishwarya, were NOT helpful at all. They even hung up on her! No one has helped in this regard, despite us calling the Head Office at Chennai too.
PATHETIC experience.

Comments

Book this cab if u don't want to reach your destination in Bangalore!!!

We suffered an extremely bitter experience with them yesterday. To board a train at 8:20 pm, I had booked a fastrack cab 24 hours in advance and it was scheduled to pick us up at 6pm from our home. At around 4pm, I called them to enquire about the driver details and their response was that they send the details 45 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. At 5:20pm, when we did not recieve any sms, we again began calling fastrack customer care (#[protected]) which became unreacable for the next 20-25 mins. With very little time to spare, we continuously kept calling them from all the mobiles in our home. At 5:55, when we were finally able to speak to them, they said that their servers were down and that they would schedule a cab now !! With only 5 minutes to 6pm, we were extremely worried. We got the driver details sms at 6:05 pm. When we called up the driver, he said that he needs atleast 35 minutes to reach at our place. The driver was extremely foolish and was not dislosing his current location and kept on repeating tht he would need 5 more minutes every time we called him.At 6:45pm, we finally gave up hope and requested one of our friend to drop us at the station. But unfortunately, it was too late ! We reached the station at 8:25pm and we missed the train.

I fail to understand why ..

1) Although the cab was booked 24 hrs in advance, a cab could not be scheduled for our pickup ?
2) Mr Javeed, so called customer care senior executive, with whom we interacted(apart from many others), failed to handle the situation although we had started reminding them about our pickup by 4pm ?
3) Fastrack Customer care can be so discourteous that they would just abruptly hangup or put the phone mute every time I enquired about the cab status.
4) The cab cab that was finally scheduled did not have the correct address that I had provided. (At 7pm, he was some 10 kms from my home, going in the opposite direction, God knows why !!)

My booking number was CM101948 and my complaint number is 50(lodged with fastrack on 8th Nov, 2012)

I am considering moving to consumer court in this regard as I faced a lot of mental harrassment and huge loss of money as I had to book current flight tickets.

Fast Track Cab Service - Female Harrassment by Cab Driver