[Resolved]  FastTrack — in refrence with the replacement of my fast track watch model number 9203PP01

i have been using my fasttrack watch regularly from the past 2 years. due to regular usage the strap of my watch has worn out. i need to get it replaced with original fasttrack strap so the durability of my wrist watch remains intact. when i asked for service assistance at the fasttrack service center the personnel there said that this perticular mode no 9203PP01 is out of production and nothing can be done unless the product is in warranty period, but it not in warranty period. kindly suggest me a suitable way to take the matter to the company so that either i could get my watch's strap replaced or should get any subsequent compensation for my loss.

Comments

FastTrack — Nothing is done during guarantee period

I have bought a fast track glass for Rs.1799/-. one year grantee is given to my glass. But within one year i got a small crack in frame. But they are not worried about the grantee time and they have informed me to detuct rs. 600 ( i.e 33% ).

How can i buy such a brand in future if they not worried about a customer complaint.

previn mel
my fast track glass is first class
I am also facing the same problem with my Fastrack 9203PP01 model watch. Its strap got worn out just after a year o[censored]sage and I am out of warranty period. If the company has discontinued the model (surely b'coz of these kind of issues), they should give the people like us a way out. Somebody please help us out with this issue.
Thanks.
Fastrack watch:-

Model:-2166 SML
Price:-2295
Buy Date:[protected]

I m facing prob in machinary i have given back to company 4 times till date still it is in the service center problem is not getting resolved. and DALSON executives not responding properly.

Fastrack Phone