[Resolved]  F.D.R. — NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

Non refund of Fix Deposit Amount of Escort Finance Ltd. After completion of maturity period.

I have deposit my original FDR NO.XN08/00002400 SUM OF Rs.46,917=00 on dt 14-7-05 to Escort Finance Ltd. New Delhi office. which maturity date was due on 17-7-05.

After that I have sent several reminders to M.D. of Escort Finance Ltd. New Delhi for payment of my maturity amount but there is no any response from company.

So you are requested kindly see the matter personally and give proper response to me.

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Khare
101 Bhagwati Coplex
Circuit House Chauraha
Barely ( U.P. )

Comments

escort finance limited — non payment of FDRs

invested in two FDRs worth rs. 50, 000/- . Both are matured the payment has not been made uptill now.

FDR Escort Finance Ltd — Non-payment of maturity amount

I had purchased two FDRs from Escort Finance Limited in the name self (Ravinder Kumar Sharma) and spouse (Poonam Sharma) for two equal amounts of Rs. 40, 000.00 each. The FDRs were submitted for reimbursement of the amount onmaturity in the year 2005. The company is not responding and neither they have refunded the amount even after a lapse of more than 4 years. The telephone numbers of the company which were earlier responding are no more available. I am totally in the dark. I have to pay the fee for my ward who is now doing MBA.

Is there any way out to get mymoney back. Please help me if possible.

Ravinder Kumar Sharma