[Resolved]  FEMINA-HINDI magazine — NON RECEIPT OF MAGAZINE

1.I AM A SUBSCRIBER OF FEMINA (HINDI).I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FEMINA FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 09.
2.I HAVE TAKEN ANNUAL SUBSCIPTION WHICH COMMENCED FROM THE MONTH OF M ARCH 09'.BUT MY DELIVERY PACKET SUGGESTS THAT EXPIRY OF MY SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE ON 1ST JANUARY 2010'.ACCORDING TO THESE DETAILS I WILL BE GETTING ONLY (11-1 )i.e, 10 magazines.
3.I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED AND SHOCKED WHEN I RECEIVED THE JUNE 09' ISSUE OF HINDI FEMINA TODAY AS I FOUND THAT MOST OF THE ARTICLES ARE FROM THE MAY 09' ISSUE OF ENGLISH FEMINA.I FELT AS IF I AM RE-READING MAY 09' ENGLISH FEMINA WHICH I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT FROM THE STALL.THE READERS OF HINDI FEMINA ARE GIVEN OLD AND STALE ARTICLES TO READ.THIS WAS NOT EXPECTED FROM A MAGAZINE OF FEMINA STATURE.

Comments

FEMINA(HINDI) — NON RECEIPT OF MAGZINE

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE JULY ISSUE.MY ID IS 26096671.
pl let me know my client ID. I have not received october issue of FEMINA HINDI.

MY PARTICULARS GIVEN BELOW ;
SANDHYA JINDAL
25 A/4, GALI NO 17,
BHOLA NATH NAGAR,
DELHI-110032

pl do the needfful, thanks.

femina hindi — non receipt of copy and gift

i have subscribed for femina hindi issue for 2 years plan and paid Rs 960 to Bennete colman &co . till date i havenot received neither issue nor gold plated cutterly set.
immediate action is requested
RAJNI LUTHRA C-49 KENDRIYA VIHAR SECTOR 48 B
CHANDIGARH 160047
PHONE [protected]

femina hindi — non receipt of magazine

my id is 28878869 and sub. to femina hindi since 01/07/11 i just got the first subscription and on 2nd aug 2011 i changed my address to gurgoan from Chandigarh in the Chandigarh office but i received any magazine since then i complaint on the customer helpline number[protected] everytime they said you receive tomorrow but i don't . i paid Rs. 135 to subscribe but i spent more than Rs 500 on calling the helpline .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other