[Resolved]  Fidelity investments/Bangalore — PF amount not yet received

I am rajesh from Hyderabad, I worked almost 2 years in Fidelity investments, Bangalore and my PF number is HR/GGN/25531. Its almost 6 months still the amount is not yet credited to my account. I have submitted and finished my PF formalities before leaving Fidelity.
Can you please have a look and send a response as soon as possible. This amount is very important to me.This helps for marriage of my sisiter.

My Email id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh

Comments

I'm John Charles. I worked in Achir Communications, Bangalore for 10 months and resigned before 1 year. I had filled the PF Withdrawal Form before 3 months and gave it to the previous employer. They have submitted in the EPFO, Bangalore. I have given all my details including Bank account number. But till now I didn't get the amount in my account. It's almost more than 2 months. My PF number is KN/BN/35657/46. Kindly let me know the status and when it will come to my Bank account.

John Charles.

Fidelity Investments — Not received PF amount even after a year.

I was working with Fidelity Investments, Bangalore till Jan 2007 and had requested that my PF be transferred to my new company Capgemini, Mumbai. Even after 9 months when i didn't receive my PF amount, I filled in the necessary forms for PF withdrawal. Its more than 3 months now since i applied for PF withdrawal. I have received no response from the PF office absolutely. I have quite a big amount to receive as PF. Please advise on how to get my PF amount soon. Your guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Ivy
Hello

I am Sneha from Bhubaneswar, Orissa. I worked for 1and half years at Fidelity investments, Bangalore and my PF number is HR/GGN/25531/7356. Its almost 6 months still the amount is not yet credited to my account. They informed me that PF was submitted during September, 2008. I have submitted and finished my PF formalities before leaving Fidelity.

Could you please provide me information on the same.

Sneha Parida

Email Id - [protected]@gmail.com
I am Sandeep Shenoy, Ex employee of Fidelity Investment Bangalore who has quit the company in July 2009. My PF Number is :- HR/GGN/25531/3962. I have applied for PF withdrawal 4 times since 2009 after quitting the company. However I have not received any settlement till now. Its more then 11 years now.
Please help me to get my PF settled since Fidelity Investments Bangalore is not responding after applying for 4 times.
Sandeep