Five Network Solution (India) Limited — Internet Downtime

Maharashtra, India
 Venkat Viswanathan
We have been frequently (almost every day), have down time during office hours. This down time ranges any where from an hour to 3-4 hours. The reason that we get from Mr.Vijay is that there is a power failure in Mahavir or Water logging in Mahavir, some one cut the cable, there is a power cut in Runwal Pride and other reasons. We are unable to continue our business due to this. Today, the internet is down for the entire day. I have a proof of all SMS message to show the downtime.

Mr.Vijay is not taking corrective action to understand the issue. We have already paid Rs.10,000 for the service, but had to rely on Reliance Netconnect for our business need.

Five Network Solution is an unreliable one. It is not at all recommended if you want to run your business services. It might be useful if you are a casual user who is not worried about their unrealistic downtime.

The call to Mr.Vijay is not answered on time. I have rarely spoken to him over his cell number that has been provided to me. He prefers an SMS from the consumer.

I am submitting this complaint, as a last resort, as we are completely fed-up with the way Five Network solution works.

Hope someone take action immediately.

Smitha Venkat

Comments

India — Internet down

I am a subsriber of Bangalore Telecom.
My Internet services ( Ph:[protected] is down for almost a week.

despite complaints, it is not rectified. Request you to do the needful urgently.

regards