[Resolved]  FLAME CENTRE 26, South Patel Nagar Market, New Delhi-8 — Gas cylinder not yet received

I am fully agree with your complain because I am also facing same problem. My gas booking no. is 025276 with the FLAME CENTRE 26, South Patel Nagar Market, New Delhi-8.Since last 15 days I was trying call them to confirm when cylinder will deliver in my home but I was getting the phone busy all the time. One day, I sent a guy to FLAME CENTRE for ensure the date of deliver the cylinder, but one of staffs told that we can't deliver cylinder to you within the week, you have to wait for next 15 days.

I will be highly obliged if you consider my complaint and guide them to give efficient service in future.

Comments

flame centre gas agency — not booking the gas cylinder

We had booked the gas cylinder on 1/09/2008 through flame centre gas agency in South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-8(with gas connection no--VG3034).Now on 1/12/08, they have made the connection dead and refusing to supply the gas cylinder.Action must be taken against the concerned authorities.
I am trying to book my cylinder with flame centre since last 10 days. Their Phone is always busy from 10 AM to 6.PM.My consumer number is 12516.

Dinesh Anand
Mob [protected]
I M AGREE WTH MR DINESH, PHONE NO OF PLAME CENTER ARE ALWAYS FOUND BUSY, AND IF BY CHANCE RING GOES THEY ARE NOT TRY TO PICK THE CALL.

KAILASH
This is a complaint against a boy doing data entry and girl who is doing booking.
We got the name changed for our connection in gas copy details were correct but they entered wrong details In system which was a mistake from their end
Both of them not doing their work and asking for money despite of complete documentation
They are asking for money to do the same .

Also they ask for money to process new gas connection within time.
Request you to take some strong action against them