[Resolved]  FLIGHT SAFAR — CHEATED BY FLIGHTSAFAR/OSS RETAILS PVT LTD

Myself Rashmi Ranjan Parija. I am a busines partner of One Stop Shop Retails Pvt.Ltd. My BP Code is BP00047754. I have booked 2 air tickets yesterday(10/11/09). In name of Mr.N C Panwar & Mrs Rajesh Rani, the reference nos are [protected] and [protected] respectively. But your system is so bad that in both tickets at the place of custommer name it displayed Mrs. Rajesh Rani.I talked to your custommer care at kolkatta they told me that its your mistake, you have not entered right name. As per their instruction I cancelled one ticket. At evening when I made print outs I got that two tickets have booked, in one ticket Mrs. Rajesh Rani was displayed at place of Custommers name and Mr.N.C Panwar in place of adress details of the custommer, but in the other one (cancelled) it displayed Mrs Rajesh Rani in both places.Due to your system failure Rs 800 has been deducted from my account.

Again today I booked roundway tickets from Bhubaneswar to New Delhi in IC, in the name of Mr.C.S Rath.Ref No:[protected] again the same problem. In Custommer Name it dasplayed only Mr. C.S but at the place of address details it displayed the details means Mr.C.S Rath.

Then what will you say................

Please make arrengements to return my ammount Rs.800/- which deducted from my account due to your mistake, and meke correction to my new booked ticket Ref No:
[protected] that the custommer (Mr. C.S Rath) can make his safe journey...

With regards

Rashmi
BP Code: 00047754
Mob: [protected]
Mob: [protected]

Comments

one stop shop india ki largest cheater 420 compny he.

business partner ke pass se lifetime fee lekar railway or flight booking service bandh kar di he. mobile recharge faild ka refund fee kha jati he. additional deposit ke naam railway ke activate agent ki seva bandh he. sab mil ke aise chitaro ka samna karo taki or log unke shikar ka bhog na bane

imtiyaz patel
bp 00011180
mo [protected]
I agree because i faced other problem like this oss customer care is very poor.they cannot given satisfactory answer from yestarday flisafar.com portal is expired now 24hrs. gone the portal is not working & nobady have any ans. for that
i agree this happens several times, their is no one to solve customer problem in oss
It's one of the worst site ..Please don't go for this site.

I did not even get tickets.. I tried to call customer care, but noone answered..

PLzzzzzzzz don't go for this site.. it's really bad
I ALSO AGREE THIS, THERE IS NO ONE TO SOLVE CUSTMER PROBLEMS IN OSS
My BP CODE is : BP00059424 i agree with you, the customer care is bad and as well as the CP channel partners also making false promise to thier BPs and then cheats us, still i didnt got the IRCTC certificate, ( Enrolled before FEB 23 2010 ) when i asked for the certificate they people asking for extra money. where we have already wasted the non refundable deposit of Rs10000/- . i send the mail lots of time to the customer care but they dont care.
My
Self Indra Kumar Acharjee BP CODE is : BP00071031 and countact No. is [protected] I have book the tricket spice jet Airlince Agartala to calcutta dated:[protected] on diparture at 4 p.m. .
By some how mistake in the name book of tricket in the name Hera Debnath but passenger I D prope as Hera Lal Debnath. this infrom my kind information please issue the tricket in pessenger name HERA LAL DEBNATH.
FLIGHT SAFAR ME MERE 7 INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET KA REFUND 2 SAAL SE NAHI MILA.

WHITE CALLER CHEATER COMPNY

IMTIYAZ PATEL
BP 00011180
BHARUCH
ONE STOP SHOP IS A CHEATER COMPNY

ISNE IRCTC KE NAM PAR 20000 RS. LIYE AUR IRCTC KI LOGIN KE BADLE RAILTICKETONLINE LOGIN CHALU KAR DI. CONTACT KARNE PAR BATAYA KI AAPNE OPTION NAHI DALA THA SO APNI MARJI SE DAL DIYA BEST SERVICE MILEGI. IS CHOR COMPNY KI BEST SERVICE KA ALAM YE HAI KI 24 GHANTE ME 22 GHANTE MAINTENANCE ME HI RAHTI HAI. 20000 RS. KA KOI MA BAP NAHI HAI.

APNA MOBILE CENTERE
BASOPATTI
BP00045495
ONE STOP SHOP IS A CHEATER COMPNY

Esi company ko sabak sikhane ka kya rasta hai...kisi ke pass...yr mere bhii 20000 miti ho gye hai..ab to sites bhi band kar di hai
ONE STOP SHOP IS A CHEATER COMPNY

i am nilkantha das, lokelet assam

Complaint categoryCategory: Other