[Resolved]  Flight Shop, GIP Noida / Air Ticket — Excess Charges for cancellation of Air ticket

I have booked an air ticket with booking reference no. 4U6KZ6 and PNR no. GNXCLA & HUCEET for me, my wife and one more couple for Delhi-Port Blair-Delhi round trip from Flight Shop, GIP Noida, Shop No. 164, Great India Place Mall, Sec-38A, Noida-201301, Ph no.[protected], now I want to cancel the tickets and want our money back from Flight Shop after deducting the cancellation amount as per respective air lines cancellation amount. Also I am agreed to pay a nominal amount (Rs. 500 per person) for their service charge. We have checked with the respective airlines, i.e Jet Airways & Jet Lite and found the cancellation amount for the above tickets is Rs. 1500 for Kolkata-Port Blair-Kolkata (round trip) per person and Rs. 602 for Delhi-Kolkata-Delhi (roundtrip) per person. But Flight Shop is telling, they will deduct more than Rs.4000 per person (Rs. 8299 for two person). This is cheating I am not going scarifies my hard earn money. I want to cancel the tickets and want my money back after deducting the cancellation amount as per respective air lines cancellation amount.

I seek justice.