[Resolved]  Flipkart — amount debited from my account but not paid to the company

My name is Ramakrishna. I wanted to order a book from Flipkart.com costing Rs 695/-.
I visited the Flipkart's website on 22.06.2009 and after selecting the book, I proceeded to pay the amount through SBI ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD and after entering the CARD NUMBER and PIN, I clicked the submit icon and was asked for confirmation. I clicked the option PAY and after a few minutes...the screen showed INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Today morning when I checked my Balance Amount in my SBI account, Rs 695/- has been deducted but the Flipkart website displays that PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED.
Will the amount gets credited back into my account or not as the Company didnt receive the payment amount.

Ramakrishna
Complaint comments  25 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Mr. Ramakrishna,

I would recommend you to please contact your SBI Branch and explain what has happened with you. You can also call SBI toll free number at[protected]MTNL/BSNL lines or[protected] for local lines or e-mail to feedback.[protected]@ge.com or head.[protected]@ge.com

Hope this helps you to get your money back. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
i have bought a book from flipkart entitled Guilty Hollywood verifies Arabs ON 17/12 /2009. But i have not received the order
This seems to be a common complaint against Flipkart. I ordered 3 books in Dec 2009, received two books only out of which one was the wrong book. This book is yet to be replaced, the third book is yet to arrive and no one responds from Flipkart.com

Is it possible for us to take them to court?
My name is Bibilal. I wanted to order a book from Flipkart.com costing Rs 104/-.
I visited the Flipkart's website on 06.10.2011 and after selecting the book, I proceeded to pay the amount through Union bank of india ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD and after entering the CARD NUMBER and PIN, I clicked the submit icon and was asked for confirmation. I clicked the option PAY and after a few minutes...the screen showed INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Today morning when I checked my Balance Amount in my Union account, Rs 104/- has been deducted but the Flipkart website displays that PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED.

Bibilal
dear sir/madam,
my name is kalaivanan. i bought a lenovo's charger from your website an month ago. i wanted a charger for my LENOVO-R500 thinkpad laptop but the product which was delivered does not fit in my laptop, and i think it is for LENOVO essentials.
details of the purchase:

Your order (ID: OD[protected]) has been confirmed and is being processed. Here is the summary:

Items Ordered:
Lenovo IdeaPad 65W Adapter (1 qty) - Expected time of delivery: 2-3 business days

Outstanding Amount Payable ON Delivery: Rs. 1329

Delivery Address:
kalaivanan p n
L-318, police colony, anna nagar post, trichy-26
trichy - 620026
Tamil Nadu
Phone: [protected]
mail-kalai.[protected]@gmail.com

I am not able to use the charger, Is there any possibilities that i could change my product and get the appropriate one.

thanks and regards
kalaivanan
I visited the Flipkart's website on 21.10.2013 and after selecting the
book, I proceeded to pay the amount through SBI Net Banking and after
entering the Username and password, I clicked the submit icon and was
asked for confirmation code using the high security password that sent
to my number. I clicked the option PAY and after a few minutes...the
screen showed that INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. But when I checked my
Balance Amount in my SBI account, Rs 739/- has been deducted but the
Flipkart website displays that PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED. I received a
message from SBI mentioning that "Thank you for transacting with State
Bank Internet banking. Please note your Transaction Ref No IGN1627623
for Rs.739.0 on 21/10/2013 09:06:44". When I contacted Flipkart they
informed me to contact the bank as the bank has not transferred the
amount to them.
My name is Ramu dayinaboyina . I wanted to order a NIKON COLLPIX S3600 from Flipkart.com costing Rs 6490/-.
I visited the Flipkart's website on 07.03.2015 and after selecting the
ITEM, I proceeded to pay the amount through SBI ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD and
after entering the CARD NUMBER and PIN, I clicked the submit icon and
was asked for confirmation. I clicked the option PAY and after a few
minutes...the screen showed INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. after immideately I
checked my Balance Amount in my SBI account, Rs 6490/- has been deducted
but the Flipkart website displays that PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED.
i contacted flipkart custmour they are hopeless and the SBI help line the gave me a ticket no now 10 days completes no answer
Ramu dayinaboyina
My name is Vicky chauhan. I wanted to order two causal shirts,
i am cancelled the one order rupees 569 i contacted flipkart customer he's saying within 10 days refund your bank account now 10 days completes no any refund my bank a/c i checked the balanced account statement but no any refund the money flipkart customer he told me that. Contact you bank
Gaurav chauhan
I just bought two sweatshirts on flipkart. After all the details were entered, it showed that my payment is successful. But when it was returning to flipkart orders page, it showed some kind of error. And, when i checked my orders there was no update. After a minute I received a message from my bank about deduction of the money i payed to flipkart. Will that amount be refunded to my account or I have to submit a request regarding that? Please help.
My name is Gmalleshappa, I wanted to order a mobile from Flipkart.com costing Rs 17999/-
I visited the Flipkart's website on 20.01.2016and after selecting the book, I proceeded to pay the amount through syndicate ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD and after entering the CARD NUMBER and PIN, I clicked the submit icon and was asked for confirmation. I clicked the option PAY and after a few minutes...the screen showed INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Today morning when I checked my Balance Amount in my SBI account, Rs 17999/- has been deducted but the Flipkart website displays that order NOT RECEIVED.
Rahul Gupta0's reply, Aug 27, 2020
Did u get ur money back plzz reply..

Flipkart — complaint for Redmi Note 4G

I have purches Redmi Note 4G at date:- 22/02/15 Invoice No: BLR_WFLD[protected] but the phone is hang agian & agian

materials poor quality

Fmpc [protected] Fmpc [protected]

Defects in PUMA strike DP running

Dear Team, I have received PUMA strike DP running shoe with some defects in it. So, could you please replace my shoe ASAP. Please find the attached snap. Thanks & regard's Swapnil Chopkar Mob: [protected]

delivery of different item

In side of courier box had different item My order ID -OD[protected]

mobile piece yet not working properly

my phone number is [protected] .Mobile piece yet not working properly I have buyed on 15 days ago

wallet balance become zero automatically

[protected]@gmail.com there was 8100rs in my wallet account on 6 aug 2014 morning but when at evening it become zero 00.please refund me my money as soon as possible.

defective pendant

i order a Hi Look Alloy Pendent the order no is OD[protected] have defactive so plese change my pendent as soon as posible...

Regarding router purchase

I purchased a Dlink dir 600 wireless router from flip kart through online order no: OD[protected]. After a month it is stopped working. I want a replacement or my money back .

not receiving the product

i have not received the product (book) adunik bharat ka itihas(14 november) yet . Order ID: OD[protected] Item)

Worst expirience regarding an order OD000796464964522100

I have order this item some days back after 12-15 days after repeated complaining on their toll free number no step has been taken. But after some day they have cancelled my order. what disgusting response they have taken

20636