[Resolved]  fly SX390 — battery problem, error on screen, bad after sales service

With reference to above cited subject, I regret to inform you that I have purchased Fly mobile instrument SX390 from Bigbazar, Ahmedabad on[protected], but till date I am not satisfied with the functioning of the instrument. After 3 days of purchase, I had to visit your service centre for Battery related problem, which spent 25 days for replacement. But till date facing the same problem of early battery discharge. Instrument getting heat during conversation. Moreover, errors message coming frequently on the display. Sometimes, besides full battery, the instrument switched off.
So I get tired with the functioning of the instrument, hence I request you to replace my instrument. I have also convey the same massage to Bigbazar and your main H/Q Delhi for necessary solution. Otherwise I have to go to “Customer Grevances Cell” for further action.
Thanking you,

Comments

I am using Fly SX 390 for the last one year. I am able to connect the Mobile Office of the Airtel. But I could not connect Airtel live threough http://live.airtelworld.com.
There is an error displays H 108 error ie., Gate way error. Help in connecting Airtel Live.

Yhanking you.

S.S.Rao.
Mobile no :[protected],
email :[protected]@rediffmail.com

fly SX390 — GPRS problem

I bought a mobile of FLY SX390. GPRS is not being activated because non of services supports such as AIRTEL, RELIANCE.
however on AIRTEL GPRS works on only mobile. but not on PC.

fly SX390 — My Cell Phone Is Automatically Switch off Continuously

Pls Find & Clear The My Problem My Hnadset Is switch Off By Continously

fly SX390 — Pc sync software

Respected Sir/ Mam,

5 months ago, I purchased th FLY SX 390. But then i found out that the software CD provided to me was not working.

I would appreciate it if you could send me thw PC Sync Suite software to my mail- [protected]@gmail.com
i wanna purchase bettery for fly-SX390
my phone is goina off contineusly.tell me what to do
my phone is goina off contineusly.tell me what to do
my camera is not working

FLY 500I — regarding battery problem

i have purchased my flysl 500 i mobile, in the appearance, and sound quality, this mobile is fabulous, but the main problem is battery backup . due to continuous use the battery goes downm slowly - 2 after the ideling period of 15 to 20 minutes, the battery gets recharged again.
and sometimes the mobile gets automatically swithched off when any call comes .
the i go to fly service centre, i am going to purchase a new original baatery of Rs 800 ., but even then the they are not given me the warranty of one month.
what is this i am really very unsatisfied to the sevices of fly company.
Reminder-2
Unsatisfied with mobile service center
I bought a cellphone (Model No. fly Sx-390) of company 'FLY' on date 10 November 2007 from SUBHIKSHA TRADING SERVICES LIMITED Sanjay Nagar sec-23, Ghaziabad. On date 20th Aug’2008 I found that my cell is not working properly, it did not get the proper Network Services. Then I went to Authroized Service center that is 'New Mobile World Service Center 117, Choti Bazaria, Railway Road, Ghaziabad' of FLY company on date 25th Sep’ 2008.They people Checked my cell physically and found that there are Network Problem. They kept my mobile for 3 Days and finally I bring back my cell without any service.
Mobile Description- Model No. FLY Sx-390, IMEI No.-[protected].
Job Sheet No.507.

BATTERY PROBLEM, NETWORKING SEARCHING ON SCREEN
With reference to above cited subject, I regret to inform you that I have purchased Fly mobile instrument SX390 from Subhiksha Mobie, Rajnagar Sector-23 Ghaziabad (U.P) on[protected], but till date I am not satisfied with the proper functioning of the instrument. After few days of purchase, I had to visit your service centre for Battery related problem, which spent 5 days for replacement. But till date facing the same problem of early battery discharge & serching network problem. Instrument getting heat during conversation. Moreover, besides full battery, the instrument switched off.

KINDLY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS WELL AS EARLIEST.

With Regards,

(Rakesh Marsh)
N-470A, Sanjay Nagar Sector-23
Ghaziabad-201003
Mobile No.[protected]
i purchased this cell fly sx 390 and this works till 6 months and after that it started making problems
first problem was of battery, second problem was of the headset that doesn't work, another problem was of data cable which is not working(by connecting it, the mobile shows that charger is connected)
my handset switches off continously and i find the problem, it the battery problem (the battery is small & the space is big so the battery doen't fit in it properly ) the circuit is lose and when the circuit breaks the mobile switches off automatically...
yes, am also facing same problem with fly sx390 mobile. It is getting automatically switched off, if the also battery full and blue tooth is also not supporting sending, receiving files. Some times also am facing problem with charging battery, it is showing 'warning, bad connected charging'.

fly SX390 — not working and no service provided

i bought fly sx390 on dec 2007. From past one year its not woking at all. I tried to contact service centre. But none of the phone number given to me works. Finaly on last june i got the adress of fly service centre located in panvel from the mobile store. There i gave it and they said my phone is dead they charge me 550 /- Rs and claimed its working now, but it was not. They said USB cable of the charger might not be working i bought a new USB cable from fly service centre worth 150/- Rs. But its not even switching on. After spending so much i am not getting a proper service not even my phone is working for past one year.

Its a serious mater, plz look after it. Otherwise consumer court will be the last option for me.
Looking forward for your response.
i want to by a head phone for fly sx390 mobile where i can by it in faridabad

Yes I am agree this Comments
i wana purchase battery for my fly sx-390 handset in jaipur rajesthan plz tell me location of shop
i want to purchase battery of fly mobile model sx390.

thanks
Dinesh singh

fly SX390 — wap & gprs not working

dea sir my mobile no [protected] and my hand set model sx390 I had lot of problems as a wap & gprs it is not working from starting i checked time to time fly center name tusar electronics nit faridabad hariyana but not solved the problem yet please guide me or give a new phone. If problems not solve i will take legal action.