[Resolved]  Food Right (Future Value Retail) — over charge

To whom it may concern:

I have purchased vegetables from Food Right (future value retail) in Nirmal Lifestyle Mall- Mulund, Mumbai on 28th October 2010.

I was asked to pay Rs. 665.00 after scanning the products and I paid the same through my credit card with the goodwill of the brand. After I came back home, my wife was shocked to see the huge bill amount of merely 12 items each not more than 500-600gms.

Later, when I checked the itemized bill, I realized they charged bitter melon (Karela) for more than 24kgs and in reality I just picked just 2 pieces which would not weight more than 200gms.

Attached is the bill for your information.

I would seek immediate compensation and refund of extra charge to maintain the goodwill of the brand and trust of a customer!

Sudeep Das
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Cell: 0-[protected]
over charge

Comments

Sudeep Hyundai — Over Billing

With reference to the above subject matter & our above mentioned telephone number, we would like to bring to your notice that we have been overcharged & over billed by the company on observing & going through the bill it was observed that we have been overcharged & debited to the tune of Rs 26,224/00 on account of Inter Net charges.
The undersigned visited your office on 13/0402010 with the same query. On checking up with your accounts it was observed on your system that some body has been using our line after our office hours, (we are working 9.00a.m to 6.30p.m.).It was also observed that our line has been used at odd hours such as 11.30p.m.at night or even at 6.30a.m early in the morning, we fail to understand as to how & who has been using our line in an unauthorized manner. We would also like to inform you that our office premises are sealed by the security after the working hours mentioned above, so question does not arise of any internal staff members trying to meddle with our system.
Further we bring to your notice that our average billing over the last three months is just in the vicinity of around Rs.5200/00 only (Attached zerox copy of bills).we have also opted for the scheme wherein we pay a monthly rent of Rs 1200/00 wherein we could use up to 8 GB o[censored]sage.
You are therefore requested to please look into the matter & resolve the same at the earliest, so as to wherein we could enjoy uninterrupted services of BSNL.

For Sudeep Motors Pvt. Ltd.

Manoj Grover
General Manager
A customer should check his bill first before leaving but, its also cashiers responsiblity to see whether the billing is done properly.
And its common sence that as per the bill no one will buy bitter melon in such a huge quantity, so better refund the value to the customer.
Hi all,
I had a bad expireance with Food Right.I purchased some goods worth rs 376.51.
cashier swiped my card two times and finally he said card is not working So i paid cash.
Ater coming back to home I checked my account statement and i was shocked that total three times I paid them.two times through card and 1 time cash.

I called on no given in the receipt, but no answer.
I have purchased goods of Rs 4795/- from Food Right from Nirmal Lifestyle mall Mulund west Mumbai against receipt No 0012626 on 22/09/12 evening. However we are shocked while checking that HMT Prm rice purchased 7.5 kg of Rs 41/- packed in two bags found higher rates. On 4.7 kg bag rate observed at Rs 48/- instead of R s 41/-. Such unprofessional practices are not expected from Food Right as we customer are buying since so many years. Please investigate & revert urgently.

Milind Kore
M-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
I have been trying to get Horlicks (elayichy Flaovour) . Since last six visits in three months to Mulund West Food Mall, I am not finding it!

What happened? Don't you get enough supply from the market?

Hope to get it soon