[Resolved]  Forbes Aquacare Ro — Service Record & subsequent service notification

I have purchased FORBES AQUACARE RO from Rajdeep Electronics, Ahmedabad on 28-01-08.

The purchased product is invoiced in name of Mr. AshokBhai Shah for your better understanding & referral.

This complaint is to update my knowledge & observation, since i need know my appliance service record till date and my regular service of this appliance every three months.

Please correct me if i am wrong, my appliance have gone through two services till date and i need to know when the next two service is due to happen as i am not aware of.

I tried to call the service centre, Jal Entreprise, A'Bad and is was informed that the model is taken back and it is dealer's model which can be dealt directly from the dealer, Rajdeep electronics. I am not getting any feedback from the dealer.

Hope fully the service record might show the next service (third service) to be due. Could you please inform and check and place your authorised service centre to pop-up at my home for this regular service as per the terms and conditions without fail.

I trust this information would be sufficient to help my cause.

best regards