[Resolved]  Forbes Aquasure (Water Purifier) — Matter of Customer care and service

We had purchased a Forbes Aqua Sure(Water Purifier) last 16 months back when the company was celebrating it's silver jubille and the company car rolled our streets in a huge publicity with many managers., executives and placed a great hope saying during this companys celebration the company is providing a life long warranty and free service for the product and with brand name and great hopr we purchased a water purifier and a vaccum cleaner which as all fine for an 8 months later the purifier had a problem in it's purification and hence called the assigned manager and he left with other deparment and later he refered other person., then in the 5th call he referred the customer care no. where they assigned other no. for service and then they referred other local service no. to call and again they asked place complaint at the the customer care no, and finally was given a complaint no. and hope yo privide service within 48 hrs but no one turned since a month again the game went along and was assigned a new complaint no.and the same hope, , , , but now its turning a year almost and now had turned untill now..

Comments

AQUA SURE ( CRYSTAL) — NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITHIN 4 MOTHS OS PERCHASING.

I purchased AQUA SURE ( CRYSTAL) Water purifier, on oct 2008 just within 3 months it is not getting working giving so many problem many times i complined still the problems are coming
aqua sure not working properlly.

santosh singh — customer care poor service

My Name is Santosh Singh Gusain. I had taken a personal loan from your bank vide reference no.[protected] amount of Rs. 165000/- whose ECS I made from HDFC Bank Ltd. Mayur Vihar Phase-II Branch, Delhi but due to poor service and un-necessary charges they imposed on me my few ECS Bounced and I decided to change my ECS from HDFC to My Other S/b A/c Which is in Delhi State Co-Op. Bank Ltd. Bhajanpura Branch vide A/c No. 3030. I had earlier mail to HSBC regarding changing ECS from one bank to another bank. you have suggested that if I deposit Rs. 250/- as fees in HSBC Bank with 6 Cheques and with letter from The Delhi State Co-op. Bank Ltd. (Signed). I did so on dated 0.06.2009 at your Barakhamba Road Branch Delhi. They did not gave any receiving regarding the same. They asked that my older cheque will be sent at my home address within 15 days with approval of changing ecs to another bank. But till today I am not getting any letter and cheques back. I am fed up with ur customer care attenders they always asked me to call back them in three days but after three days I am getting the same answer from other attender.

Hope u will take it seriously and will help me come out of this.

Santosh Singh
aqua sure not working properlly.
I hve aquasue RO from last 2 monts and we are complaining everyday, But n't having response.
Dear sir

sub - ( join ur esteem or join aquasure )

I'm Charanjit Singh from north delhi . My quiery is quite different from another . Dear sir i had done my schooling from khalsa school and i had finished my graduation from Delhi Uiniversity . I had done my diploma in mechanical engg. from poly technique institute . And currently m pursuing mba from PTU .For ur kind information currently m working with HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LTD ( pureit department ) . AS A SERVICE GL. M the service head of whole south Delhi customer service . im having 2 n half year experience in this industry . i want to join your esteem . i[censored] any requirement in sale cum customer service department so plz mail me or call me my mail i d is - [protected]@gmail.com my contact no is [protected], [protected].

Warm regard
charanjit singh
I had purchased one aquasure waterfilter of 25 liter capacity (non-electrical) sometime in end of 2007. Due to non-filtering of water properly, one of your staff namely Mr. sukanta had changed my catridge on 17.06.2009. After installation of new catridge, it works for a month only properly. Then it starts stopping the water flow and even a day I am unable to collect purify water of 1 - 2 ltrs. Then I called your franchasise over Tel. No.[protected]. The boy was attended after 3 - 4 days and it works properly. Again on very next day flow of water stops. From October'09 repeatedely I am contacting your various branches at Bhubaneswar, Orissa and every counter gives me the numbers after numbers to contact. It is worthwhile to state that even after contacting all the given numbers, no body has attended to rectify the same. Some of your branch staff had also suggested me to change the catridge again. But why, although I had paid Rs.690/- for change of new version catridge for 25 ltr capacity in mid of June only, who will bear the cost ? It seems that your organisation is trying to harrash mentally and extract money from the customer like me in any way. It is also prudent that after lapse of 6 months (i.e. warranty period of your catridge) your office shall suggest that warranty period has gone and you have to pay for new one. It is very very shame for me being the customer of such a reputed organisation who establish its fame through out the world. Moreover your franchise office gives complaint number over phone are not traceable in complaint register of the branch. When, what time, who is attending the telephone calls are not known to complainer.

At last, considering the above facts, it is requested to your organisation to sort out the problem immediately before expiry of warranty period of the catridge, if required by replacing the new one without any charge to keep good business relationship/reputation of the organisation. Otherwise there are many more ways to deal the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

S.N.Sahoo
Qr.No.D/31/S,
Rail Vihar, E.Co.Railway,
PO-Chandrasekharpur
Bhubaneswar
HI
i'm put up in bangalore.
I got a Auqasure crystal water purifier.
And there is no reponse from the service people for the installation.
It has been 10 days as of today and there is no reponse for the customer.
very very poor service.
service people are not so good as the product is.
very good product but worth services.

your sincerely.

G Praveen Kumar
#g4 ronak apts, #33 2nd
mission road
bangalore.
I PURCHASED AQUASURE 25 LTR. ON[protected] FROM SHIVA MARKETTING MAYUR VIHAR PHASE 1 &THERE WAS NO CLEANING PUMP IN THE BOX. CARTIGE SUPPLIED WERE 18 LTR CARTIGE. I COMPLAINT TO THE SHOPKEEPER, HE SAID CHALEGA BUT FOR PUMP CONTACT COMPANY. I CONTACTED M.R.ELECTRONICS (AQUA FORBES COMPLAINT CENTRE) SHAKARPUR DELHI & ASKED HIM TO SUPPLY NEW CARTIGES HE SUPPLIED CARTIGES OF 18LTR AGAIN FOR Rs 399.& CAME WITHOUT PUMP.

IF YOUR COMPANY DO NOT MAKE 25LTR CARTIGE THEN WHY ARE YOU SELLING 18LTR IN THE NAME OR 25 LTR. IF YOU HAVE 25LTR CARTIG &CLEANING PUMP THEN PLEASE ARRANGE TO SEND &CONTACT [protected].( 87-C PKT 4 MAYUR VIHAR PH 1 DELHI -91.
I, Ravikuma5r purchased ur productof water AQUASURE purifier.on 7th july 2009.and
Sr.No.28271.Right now we r facing trhe water level indicater problem.because of that
thresded part was broken. Pls consider my request as acomplaint and cleear that as early as possible.
thanQ
M.Ravfikumar
HYderabad.
PH.No.[protected]
Sir, i have purchased the AQUASURE water purifier on 20 august 2008, UNIT SL. NO. 018886, from kgn associates, 2nd floor, padmamba complex, m.g road, tumkur-572101[AUTHORISED DIRECT SALES ASSOCIATES] AT THE TIME OF DELIVER THEY HAVE GIVEN THE PRODUCT WITH DEMO TO ATTRACT US BUT WHEN THE PROBLEM WAS OCCURED IN THE PRODUCT, THAT IT WAS GEETING LEAK WHEN WE POUR WATER TO FILTER. IT COSTS 3, 000 RS, WHEN WE TRIED TO MAKE SERVICE OF THAT NOBODY IS AVAILABLE EITHER FREE SERVICE OR OFFICE, EACH & EVERY TIME OUR PARENTS WILL SCOLDS ME BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED THAT AT PRESENT WE ARE NOT USING IT WHEN EVER WE SEE THE AQUA SURE DEMO IN EXHIBITIONS WE TRIED TO GIVE CONTACT DETAILS O[censored]S FOR THE SERVICE BUT NOBODY IS RESPONDING.IT IS DEAD INVESTMENT IN OUR HOME, DO SOMETHING FOR THIS, NO QUALITY & NO SERVICE IN AQUASURE, CHEATING BY TAKING MONEY
u people r useful and i pray to god your co should duped
Sir we are complaining everyday, But n't having response. very poor service...really sorry to say...very poor service
Me too purchased Ivory model around 7 months back... and I am calling customer care whenever possible... but [censored]ing people not taking it seriously. My 20 months old daughter is seriously ill for so many days now that she is not able to stand-up on her own. So many issues with so many people... its only by chance that I get line connected with customer care... yesterday that customer care executive lady told me that she is literally busy attending various complaints... till now I have logged 4 complaints, but nothing happened... finding no way to reach them...

The height is complaint no. provided to me is 0604 which is invalid.
Sir, i have purchased the AQUASURE water purifier on 15 jan 2008, i want to service my product so that i can use properly.plz change my cartrage and other as per ur charges.

Anil Jaiswal
B-19, shahyog parisar Trilanga,
Bhopal - 462039
During summer how long we have to wait for Complaint to be rectified.
Since 7 days our Aquasure is not working. Did not rectify after 2 days as promised.
Very poor service !
Why fool the public with attractive advertisement ???
yes. I too have experienced the hectic service of Eureka Forbes w r t Auqasure (25L) water purifier,

since from 1 year am waiting replace TAP of water purifier, which broken on the 9th day itself. POOR QUALITY Product with WORST service.

VERY VERY BAD SERVICE better to say" No service at all"

KEEP DISTANCE from PUREIT as well as from AQUASURE.

-Amar
Aquasure people should learn the meaning of customer service, forget even providing the same.

I have been calling the Customer service number for my Aquasure aqualfow(cristal), which is not working for more that 10 days now. Its just been 3 months that i have bought this filter.

There is no escalation procedure. Also there is no store where i can personally go and register a complaint. The only resort is the helpline where the customer service guys just keeping on apologising & promising that the complaint will be attended by EOD.

When asked about Aquasure Customer Service Manger's Contact No/Email, the reponse is that they cannot provide the same.

Aquasure is as good as buying a grey market item.
All the best to all prospective Eureka Forbes & Aquasure customers
Storage capacity of Aquasure I purchased is only 9L as promised was 18L. Whenever I fill above 9L the top container starts leaking the water and floods my kitchen.

Please see to it..

Contact details:
"Shobhit", Near SAdar police chowki,
Sadar, nagpur-440001,
my aqua sure is not filtering water, i have purchased it from CSD canteen new delhi, my cell no. [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other