[Resolved]  Formula USA Car Wax Polish — Poor Quality Duplicate Product

Big Bazaar is selling Formula USA Car Wax Polish which is a duplicate of the original "Formula 1 Car Wax Polish".

Before purchasing I asked their staff multiple times but they tried to convince me that is same as "Formula 1 Car Wax Polish".

After using it I realized that it is really duplicate and the wax inside is of VERY POOR QUALITY.

They are charging the same price and CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS BY SELLING DUPLICATE PRODUCTS.

There should be a mechanism where we report such cases to legal authorities.

Comments

same case i purchased from TOTAL. Now only i realised it is duplicate.
Also the same fake polish is being sold on INDIATIMES shopping. The polish is a look alike of the original formula 1 car polish.

There is anpther fake product that says Formula-1 car polish - a poor imitation.

Even sify shopping is having the same sellers.

Online shopping in India is being used to market fake products and this a a big illegal business that they are promoting.
Completely agree.

When I asked Big Bazzar staff, they tried to convince me by saying the name of Formula 1 has changed to Formula USA !! There was even an importer's sticker on the pack.

Of course I did not buy it.
This Formula USA fake has reached South African shores...I unknowingly purchased a tin... After reading this article, I won't apply it.
I bought one in METRO, cash and carry, HYDERABAD. I expected at least big wholesalers like METRO to sell authentic goods.
Use this link: