[Resolved]  Fortis Health Care Ltd — Escalation for relieving & finalization

Dear Sir/Mam,

I shalini Tripathi, Ex employee of Fortis Health Care Ltd (Emp Id- FESL 264) would like to bring in your kind notice that i worked with this organization for 7 months (04 Jan 2010 - 13 Aug 2010) & resigned from my services due to some urgency.
For my settlement when i contacted to HR, they said there is no due from the company end, however i have to pay an amount of Rs11,700 to company itself. I am shocked with the behavior of company people who are asking me to pay rather than finalized of my dues.
I don't know by which method they have calculated all these.
Further, they never handed over me the confirmation letter which is supposed to be given after six months of joining & Just because of this they are not approving my paid leaves which I took for 8 days & now they are asking me to pay for the same. Also for they are saying once the amount (Rs 11,700) is paid only then the PF amount can be released.
I have no issue with the rules & regulations of company & I am ready to pay the amount if there is something from my end but i want everything to be transparent.
I would request you kindly look in to the matter.

Shalini Tripathi

Fortis Healthcare
    Fortis Healthcare Phone
    Fortis Healthcare Address
    Tower A, Unitech Business Park, Block - F, South City 1, Sector - 41, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001