[Resolved]  Foxin Headset From Hp World — Pathetic Service and No Consumer support

I had a bought a FOXIN headset from HP World store from City Center, Salt Lake City, Kolkata.

Some problems came up with the headset and since it was within the guarantee period I had given it to the HP World to get it fixed also along with that they issued me another duplicate of the previous receipt(on the basis of my credit card record) but not a CHALLAN.

I carried the duplicate receipt with me in my wallet expecting the headset to be returned soon but it took ages for that and meanwhile I had to go to Delhi where my wallet was stolen.

Now I couldn't really remember that this particular receipt was there in my wallet at the time of filing the complaint at police station and now after 3 months, the store people though having the record and the client details i.e. my details are not ready to verify the same and issue me the headset.

Instead they have asked me to go to Delhi and have this particular detail mentioned in the report from police and then they'll go ahead with it.
None of my present credentials or contact info would matter to identify me.
And moreover their way of handling things is pathetic and they repeatedly point out that the delay is due to me and not them. Is this justified?
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

If you stay sometimes in kolkata, Please visit 19 R.N.Mukherjee Road, Foxin service center and corporate office, and explain your problem.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other