[Resolved]  Franklin Templeton Investments — Request for redemption of funds not processed despite several calls .

Dear Sir / Madam ,

I have done some investments in Franklin Templeton in three units . Later I have also applied for cancellation / Redemption of funds request appox 3 months back but till now nothing is happening .
I have called the customer care several times but they only respond saying that they will do the needful and give me some request number . But nothing happens from there side . One such Request number is C3394320 .

I am also attaching the application which I sent to Franklin Templeton.

Thanks and Regards
Shashank

Request for redemption of funds not processed despite several calls .

Comments

Thanks to Sheela Karthik Management employee Franklin Templeton investments. She assisted me and addressed my complaints to the solution in a very good professional way .

My complaint is addressed and this issue is closed .

Shashank
Dear all

I have sent a mail to franklin templeton regarding one change of adddress & bank details . I got a reply stating one reference number. After that no communications. What a poor service.I have given them the consignment details also but till date i have not received any updates not even a mail.they have given me a track number as track ID 451400 then thats it. no more updates. I am going to approach SEBI if i am not getting reply within 2 days.
Dear sir/madam,
mentioned below are my a/c details now i wish to close exixting a/c many times i had searched on net but not find any such application for closing of a/c pl guide me so that i may get back my invested amount. my phone no is [protected] and email id is omvir.[protected]@gmail.com.y can directly tfr said amount to my icici a/c no[protected]
Account Statement
thanks and regards
Omvir Singh

Account Statement
Dear sir/madam,
mentioned below are my a/c details now I wish to close existing a/c No.[protected] in this matter i have already despatch one letter from Dibrugarh Assam in the month of Sep 12 at Delhi branch .Now I urgently needed money and a ugrent action is to be taken to pay my invested amount.I will be great thankful to franklin team.If other step are to be taken then kindly intimate me via Email at omvir.[protected]@gmail.com or at contact No [protected]/[protected] or You may directly tranfer said amount to my Axis Bank a/c no [protected].with regards
I wish to redemption of my fbif.application already sent to delhi branch address.