[Resolved] FreeCharge — "freecharge.com is wasting customers valuable time and hard earned money by providing pathetic online services "

Rahul_J_Gupta
Hello all,
I would like to share my worst experience of online recharge with freecharge.com. When i tried to recharge my airtel prepaid number with amount rs 749 from freecharge.com after completing the procedure of payment it showed at freecharge.com screen that my transection was successful and recharge done successfully but, i didn't received my recharged balance at my airtel number, neither i received any email or text from freecharge.com and rs.759 got deducted from my bank account including rs 10 handling charges. Then i sent a refund query to their customer department and asked for the refund of my amount, then i received a mail from their side that the transaction was unsuccessful and my money is converted into their credits. What kind of joke is that? First they showed the recharge was successful and debited money from my bank account and now they converted my cash into their credits and still i am unable to recharge from their website and they are not refunding my money, i want to ask how long should a customer wait in today's modern world for a single recharge, now i already done my recharge from airtel authorized online recharge and i want my money refunded from freecharge.com in my bank account because none of the recharge is working for me with that site, they are simply blocking customers money for no reason and raising their own funds. Also they never deliver the coupons that customer choose with the recharge, not even received a single coupon. Whats the meaning of taking handling charges and not even giving a proper service to the customer? Everytime i try to do recharge from freecharge.com through their credits the transaction is getting failed this clearly shows the scam of freecharge.com.
Please look into my situation and take necessary actions.
Thanks!

Hello Team,
I want to Thank You & Inform you that my complaints got resolved and I am Completely Satisfied with the resolution of my complaints.

Comments

freerecharge.com — recharge online

i have recharge rs25 from my bank ac (icici bank )balnce deducted from m bank ac ut recharge failed .i want my money back please do the needful order no[protected]

2020
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    FreeCharge - "freecharge.com is wasting customers valuable time and hard earned money by providing pathetic online services "