Freecharge.in — Recharge Not Done & Money not Refunded

EC, Karnataka, India
 satanra

I have made recharged my Vodafone number yesterday(27th April 2011) twice for Rs.333 at 4.45 and 5.45 PM. But got recharged only once. I din't any mail or message for the other transaction.

Please refund the money.

Mobile No:[protected]
Recharged amount:333

Comments

Freecharge.in — Money not refunded

I have recharged my mobile [protected] on 15th November 2010. Transaction has been done of Rs235 from PNB net banking. Transaction is failed due to some reason. My transaction amount is not credited again to my account.

Same for me also, Thumbs down freecharge.in :(
On 14 Jan 2011 I have tried to recharge my mobile no. 9211****** from Freecharge.in during the transaction Payment has been done successfully but my mobile no. 9211****** was not recharged.
I waited for few days for refund from freecharge.in but my money was not refunded in my bank account.
So i have written a mail to [protected]@freecharge.in but did not get any response.
After that i have sent many mails & also tried to contact on their Help line no #[protected], but they have never responded.
Please look into the matter and give refund for my money.
Transaction Details are as follows:
Invoice No: 550413
Date:[protected]:39:14
Mobile Recharged: 9211******
Amount: 599
My money has been refunded by freecharge.in
Thank you https://www.consumercomplaints.in

--Arvind Kumar
Have you tried to complaint mail at [protected]@freecharge.in to credit your amount?
I have recharged my no. today and Payment has been done successfully but my mobile no.was not recharged.
Please look into the matter and check it out.
Transaction Details are as follows:
Invoice No: 1384564
Date:[protected]:49:43
Amount: 333
email this to [protected]@freecharge.in with order no. date & no.
I[censored] use facebook u can write it on freecharge wall at: http://www.facebook.com/freecharge
Thanks for your reply. I will mail them.
Reference is made to my following transaction:

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
13-Aug[protected]Aug-2011) POS PRCH
POS[protected] AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD MUMBAI 1,000.00

I have tried to done my cellphone recharge (Airtel) through your site ‘www. Freecharge.in’. My mobile no. is:- [protected]. Money has been deducted from my SBI account but still recharge was not been carried out. I have given the complaint to freecharge.in customer support & they have provided me my complaint no.- #38606 & order no.- 4714310. On 13 August 2011 , i have given the said complaint but still money has not been refunded to my SBI A/C.
Kindly do the needful & refund my money at the earliest.

Avinesh Kumar, Dy. Manager (HAL, Hyderabad)

Recharge for Order id 4714310, is successfully done on no.[protected] at[protected]:33 from operator end.

Kindly contact your service provider. They will help you out with your talk time.

Customer Care
I pay form freecharge for book my show movie ticket at rs 361/- on 01/04/16 my first transaction was failed i was contact book my show from there amount refunded from freecharge only amount was not refunded please refund amount rs361/-

did not get my recharge done.

Today i have done recharge of Rs.98 but i did not got my recharge done. My bsnl mobile no. [protected].my balance had got deducted.

2054
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Freecharge.in - Recharge Not Done & Money not Refunded