[Resolved]  Freshersworld.com — premium service sucks

hi i am bharat bansal.i became premium user by paying rs 499/- two months ago.my id is FW13138155. i am shocked that this is just .they are just sucking money.they don't provide any job.till now i have applied for more than 15 jobs related to my branch but i got shortlisted in just one job.in that too there is no further response.when i ask them about the next round after being shortlisted.they told that it is upto HR of the company and we have no further say in that...it's over one month that i have been shortlisted but i can't understand what the joke they are playing?

regarding the not shortlisting they just excuse that some companies demand the student from specified place but it is not described in that job post..they have just specified the job location not the certain place..

wow! what the great brain used in this condition..

so guyz i have made this big mistake you don't make it....

Comments

I too agree with you...they are simply fake...even they are not updating the job status and candidate status...in my case I applied for many jobs before 1 year and still the status is showing as OPEN and APPLIED...This is enough to prove that they are completely ...AND I BEG EVERYONE NOT TO BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER..ITS JUST ONLY IN THE NAME..
yes thanx bharat bansal, niin ds side yaa, m also d premium mamber of ds, m also shortlistd in 3 companies bt no further response after that..nw m udstnd dt fresherworld premium membership is totally fake ..i agree wid ur comment..

REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT

My freshersworld account was deactivated by mistake.plz activate my account user name-FW15391329

Uttar Pradesh