[Resolved]  Friendfndrwd — CREDIT CARD FRAUD

I have not used my credit card in ny online transaction. But FFRIENDFNDRWD had deducted 13 USD from my credit card.

I dont know, how to contact them?

PRAKASH R C

Comments

Same for me, just discovered that I am charged monthly since november.
if it is friendfndrwd on you account you can contact them at[protected]. just had to call them myself

I am being charge every month $29.95 from FriendfndrWD. This need to stop
I've been hit with unauthorized charges of $19.95/month since November that appear as "FRNDFNDR228 [protected] PALO ALTO CA" and "FriendfndrWD + [protected] GBR"

After reading a multitude of similar complaints, I've simply cancelled my credit card and started a fraud investigation through my credit card company. I urge everyone else who's been scammed by these criminals to do the same and shut them down!
In my bank statement a collection appears month with month for the quantity of 19.95 $ concept of friendfndrwd + [protected], one speaks to cancel it and even me these charges continue appearing from November or before I need that they clarify this situation and return my money of all these months received(charged) in my card of credit. It is a theft

FriendFndrwd — monthly billing

To whom it may concern, I foolishly signed up with this internet site. However very quickly unsubscribed in writing. However they take money out of my account each month and wont respond to my emails. I have requested that my bank dispute these.
Chiedo gentilmente alla vostra azienda di potermi disattivare da questo sito e di nn accreditarmi piu sul mio conto € 32, 68 . Spero che questa richiesta mi venga accettata altrimenti dovro' iformarmi tramite legale come potermi disattivare. Aspetto una vostra risposta al piu presto
estuve suscrito en adultfriend 4 dias i me di de baja ahora me estan cobrando 153€ si me de demandaran jurídicamente que debo hacer

Friendfndrwd