[Resolved]  Friends Gas Service (Bharat Gas), Bharat Nagar, New Delhi — Chronic Delay in Delivery, Poor Service

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas LPG service through one its distributors called Friends Gas Service (Bharat Nagar, New Delhi), a misnomer indeed. I am compelled to write this because of my 20-years of horrible experience with this agency in terms of delivery of gas cylinders. First, they have self-made rule of not booking any order before 21 days from the last delivery. Second, the minimum waiting time for the delivery is at least one week which could be extended to any number of days. Third, the delivered cylinders rarely have gas per the weight prescribed by the company. During this year alone, I have not received the gas delivery before 8-19 days. As a result, sometime a household has to stop cooking with no gas int he kitchen. I booked my last order on June 17 followed by two visits and three phone calls for reminder, but I am still waiting on June 24.

No amount of phone calls, visits or requests make any difference to the indifferent, callous, anti-consumer and arrogant behavior of those manning the agency's office. I have heard many other consumers in the area echoing the same complaint. People also say that the distributor is indulged in large-scale black-marketing of the gas cylinders, therefore doesn't care how the individual consumers suffer.

May I expect the concerned authorities to address the misery of the people who happened to be the consumers of Bharat Gas company?

Moinuddin (1258)
New Delhi

Comments

For the last 2 days i am trying to book my gas but the number provided us do not exist. Pls let know how to book as my connection number is 17797
we had booked gas with friends gas centre in bharat nagar two weeks ago.

Still we did not receive the Gas cylinder.

Please do the needfull.
Shivani ghera97's reply, Oct 14, 2017
Samir khan
Yeh poochhna tha ki jab gas cylander costumer ko nahin milte to jate kahan hain.
from the last two days iam trying to book my gasvbut the booking is not received.plz book is no. my booking no. is 8119. saghir ahmad j - 30 abul fazal .plz book my gas .
This Friend Gas Service(Bharat Gas) Bharat Nagar, New Delhi is really very pathetic and is run by unprofessional bunch of people. They never care about the quality of thier service. i have doubt that they must be involved in selling thier our part of the Gas in black market in raised prices.

I booked the gas through email before one month still they are not taking any action. My family is suffering. Iwant to cancelle this dealer ship.They are not receiving the phone.
dear sir

Iam very sorry to say that the services are so bad n late. even they dnt pick our calls no delivery in time.please take some action among this. otherwise in the future no body will take dis connection. so please work on this issue. please send me some new contacts through which i can book my cylinder and make the delivery faster

thanking you

customer
I have book cylinder on 2 of this month and still waiting for the cylinder.I have been to their office but alws tyhe promise to send next day..but i m sorry to say that they dont even bother to even reply.Plz help me and other customer .I m still hoping for some initative from ur end that consumer dont suffer,
Kindly book my number 17797 and try deliver at the earliest as i did not booked since last six month

Thx n Regards

H A faridi
Abul Fazal Enclave Part-II
New Delhi
i never get the cylinder on time...its awful when we need in gas and ur provider never make it on time..i am totally disagree with your service..we called them so many times and they always said it will be at your home in some day...and they never send even in 1 month...hoping for some initative from ur end cause v r facing this problem from the very first day we took your service...

The booking Ph#26838042, 26827575 are not working. they have started booking by SMS service but that also does not acknowledge the booking status. I think we should come together to file for the cancellation of their distributorship license. Thanks. Regards Dharmendra kumar yadav

Complaint categoryCategory: Other