Fuji robotics — extra charge by ecabs mumbai

sushant
i booked a cab on ecabs to go to pune (start and end at nerul, navi mumbai) and come back on the same day. I was told by ecabs operators that the rate is 8 rs/km and toll and driver allowance of 200 rs is extra. With 382 kms at the end of the day, the driver asked me to pay for extra 70 kms (to and fro) as the cab had started from ecabs garage and it will end there as well. I had a big altercation with the ecabs operator over phone regarding this issue. As per my understanding goes, the pick up kms start from where the customer board the taxi and ends where the customer releases the cab, but this concept of garage to garage payment was absolutely inconsistent as I do not have the information of ecabs garage. Secondly, if the garage shifts to bhayender at some point of time, no customer is going to pay for additional 100 kms if the customer belongs to navi mumbai region. Ultimately, I had not paid for any extra kms, but the charges put on a customer have to be based on common sense and not on the location of ecabs garage. I used this cab for the first and the last time. So any one travelling thru ecabs, mumbai, please take care of how you are being charged by this no-sense method.

Comments

please check websites like avis, hertz etc. in india everybody charge from garage to garage.
Almost all car rental companies in india charge so..
I am customer relation manager from ecabs. I learned about your issues online. I am very soory that you had trouble related to charges applied by us.
I like to confirm you officially that all charges for car rentals except fixed price packages calculate kms from Garage to Garage. Thru out the industry this is standard but many of our customers do not find it suitable and we at ecabs is already taking steps to come out with new system as we always believe that we must meet our customer expectations and have been always innovating in this industry.

In addition we are ready to accept any claim you may have and we can consider any extra charges for refund to you. for this please send request with your contact details at [protected]@ecabs.in

Fuji robotics - extra charge by ecabs mumbai

Company:Fuji robotics