[Resolved]  Fullerton India Credit Company — Against Top-up loan

My name is Suresh Kumar. Date of Birth is[protected]. I have a loan from Fullartone India Credit Co. Phase 3b2, mohali, Punjab in june 2008 of ammount 50000, but they give me 25000/- at that time and say that your top up loan of 25000/- after 6 months. The installments of the loan 1299/[protected]@36. After the top-up loan it may be [protected]@36. But i pay the 19 installments of 1299/-. I applied the top-up loan on 08 or 09 november 2009. The Inquiery of my resident and office are done. But they say me that you issue three credit cards and not pay the payment of that cards. When I saw the statement of that cards, they are not mine. My name is Suresh Kumar but that name is SURESH KUMAR YADAV and date of birth are also different. When i say him about this, they said that now the loan can not be done on your name. and not adjust the installments of that loan. I am in tension. from this statement. Please help me what can i do about that.
Thanking You
Suresh Kumar
Contact No. [protected]

Fullerton India Credit Phone
    +91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Fullerton India Credit Address
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076