[Resolved]  Fun and food village,old delhi-gurgaon border — No proper management

Respected Sir,
I have visited fun and food twice last year, In my first experience i found that water was so dirty,even insects were floating on water,even it was looking like that they never replace the water at all.
I thought it was unluckily would have happened to me that my first experience got worst and bad. So i go there again, but this time again i found that the water of water park at fun n food village was not clean, even i didnt enjoyed at all there just because the most of the rides were not working there. eagle ride, magical carpet ride, and some more rides were not working there.
They have increased the charges but still they have not increased the facility and havent made any improvement in the amusement park.
They are just making fool of people by showing false pictures on the web site, but they never provide good neat and clean water, nor even rides.
The food is also very much costly, although the quality is also very poor.
The crowd is also so irritating or ill mannered that some rules should be followed strictly to restrict bad people to enter in and restrict them to spoil the enjoyment of decent people.

Please take action against fun n food management. Stop them making fool of people by increasing cost and not providing services as per the cost.

Thank you very much for your action.
Truly Indian
Pankaj
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Neeraj: I also visited Fun n Food Kapashera. The water was dirty and lot of guys were there. I went with my girlfriend and did not feel so comfortable. In between while we were there, there was an electricity cut and slides and wave pool were not working. I complained to workers there and they said that "light chali gayi hai. 30 - 45 minutes main aa jayegi" . Overall they dont replace water so often. Bad experience.
19th August 2010: I visited Fun N Food Village today with my family. We paid around Rs. 2300 for our tickets. To our shock and dismay, the place was very pathetic. It wasn't family friendly at all, forget about being a fun place. There were hardly any rides for our kids aged 7, 9 and 11 years. No reasonable place for us to sit together and relax. There were some chairs with piles of dust and dirt on them. We left the place immediately and shared our concerns with the officials at Fun N Food Village. Instead of being open minded and empathetic to our concerns, the officials showed their indifference towards us and refused to refund our money. I would not recommend Fun N Food to anybody. Please do not visit this place at all if you are truly looking to enjoy and have fun with your family. I would recommend Apno Ghar instead. The place is charming, clean and full of enjoyable and fun rides.
I accidentally posted wrong date on my comment above. The date is 19th December, 2010 and not 19th August 2010.
I was talking about our bad experience at Fun N Food Village in Gurgaon on 19th December, 2010.
The fun n food village is enjoyment place in near about delhi. this is very best to every person. I am agree the water is small dirty but u see Mumbai excel world is very small no enjoyment is there compare to fun n food. Fun n Food village rides is very entertaining.
Rude staff and always fighting and man handling with people.

Complaint categoryCategory: Amusement Parks