Fun Cinemas — refund

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 rajuggp
Mine amount Rs.1410 is debited from fun cinemas where status is cancelled & also my bank statement showing its debit to fun cinemas.

Here below the details what i received from fun cinemas...

Dear Mr. Guest !!!,
We regret that your booking stands cancelled. Please book once again.
In case the money has been debited from your account, please rest assured that it shall be credited back within 7 working days. Should you face any issue, please do write us at the feedback section of our website.
Looking forward to your patronship at Fun Cinemas..
The details of your cancelled paid booking:
NOTE:
- Collect your movie tickets from BOX OFFICE at the basement
BOOKING ID : Cancelled
TRACE NO : 2380293
CHOOSEN DATE : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
CHOOSEN SHOW TIME : 9:25 PM
TICKET PRICE : 1320.00 INR @ Rs.220.00 INR / per ticket.

Pls help me out.

Comments

I had booked 5 Tickets for Jab Tak hai Jaan for the show on 19th November using www.funcinemas.com which cost me Rs 1234. The show never took place because of the demise of Late Balasaheb Thakerey . It has now been over 2 weeks and yet the refund has not been credited. I have complained twice to the Fun cinemas team over emails and once on call but still nothing has been done about it .
My booking for Dabang[protected] ticktes) was not re inbursed though the show was cancelled

on March 30, 2 unsuccessful attempts were made by me 2 book tickets for Himmatwala and both failed though money was deducted both times ( 154 deducted two times)

But in both cases booking Id was not generated, Can any body guide me how i can lodge a complaint against fun cinemas in Consumer courts and get my due

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - refund