[Resolved]  FUSION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AWARDS — SECURITY DPOSIT OF ABOUT 24000 INR BEFORE RECIPT OF AWARDS

I HAVE RECIVED ONE E-MAIL ON 25TH FEB'09 THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARDED 1000000.00USD AS FUSION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL AWARD .THEY WANT ABOUT 24000INR ( 336 POUND) AS SECURITY DEPOSIT IN THEIR GIVEN SBI ACCOUNT NO BEFORE RECIPT OF AWARDS .

IT MAY BE POSSIBLE I MAY NOT RECIVE ANY AWARDS AFTER DEPOSITING ABOVE AMOUNT .

WHY I WILL RELY ON THIS .

KINDLY CLARIFY THIS .

Comments

Sir
I have received a mail stating that We are pleased to inform you about the result of the New Year draws held on
the 1st of February, 2009. by the FUSION INTERNATIONAL Worldwide Internet
Awareness promotion. Be notified that your e-mail contact address was
mentioned along side with 14 other lucky winners whom are to benefit the
lump sum of $1, 000, 000.00 USD. each all round the globe.

However, the final result was released today and your e-mail address was
automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were
sold but all e-mail addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for
representation and privacy.

In other to claim your winning prize of $1, 000, 000.00 USD. which will be
deposited in a designated Financial Company or Bank here in United Kingdom.
You are required to fill the below verification form, so as to be directed
on how you can claim your won prize as it will be deposited in your favour

And today again i got the mail from attaching a certificate in my name..
THE OFFICE OF THE
FIDUCIARY OFFICER
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
DATE:[protected].

Attention: Mr. Sunil Das G.,

We the members of the verification team on behalf of the FUSION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL AWARD UK, have today declared you winner of the lump sum of $1, 000.000.00 USD. You are been found worthy for the said grant after verifications was completed by this team as assigned by the Award company.

As we have deposited the said amount (Demand Draft) with the MPC Excel Plc. here in UK. Along side with all legal documents which will serve you against all governmental querries. This company, is responsible for the delivery of your winning prize to you at your given contact address. You are hereby advised to contact the company through e-mail using the contact details below:

CONTACT DETAILS:
COMPANY NAME: MPC Excel Plc.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Marc Chauveau
FAX: (+[protected]

Use the contact details above to contact the MPC Excel Plc. and provide them with the following:

SCANNED IDENTIFICATION PROOF:
FULL NAME:
OCCUPATION:
COUNTRY:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
CONTACT NUMBER:
SEX:
AGE:

Upon submitting the above information to their office, you will be given the guidelines on how your won prize will be delivered to your address. Please you have to respond promptly to all instructions to avoid any form of delay to receiving your winning prize.

NOTE: You are to follow the instructions of the MPC Excel Plc. accordingly so as to avoid disqualification. Attached to this mail is a scan copy of your winning certificate.

Yours Faithfuly
Mr. Ben Freeman

so pls mail me ASAP the truth regarding this.
Sir
i receved an e-mail on dated[protected] that i have been awarded 1000000.00USD and asked to send the verefication form.Is it really true that i have won the award from FUSION INTERNATIONAL AWARDS kindly e-mail me
how can i be so sure that these people are not fooling us.in the time of such RECESSION how can they afford to give such a huge amount of money.
SECURITY DPOSIT OF ABOUT 23, 664.00 INR BEFORE RECIPT OF AWARDS
I HAVE RECIVED ONE E-MAIL ON 18TH MAR'09 THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARDED 1000000.00USD AS FUSION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL AWARD .THEY WANT ABOUT 23, 664.00 INR ( 336 POUND) AS SECURITY DEPOSIT IN THEIR GIVEN SBI ACCOUNT NO BEFORE RECIPT OF AWARDS .
This Below Paras Are in That Mail
(We advice you to locate the nearest State Bank of India (SBI) around your location and make the payment of our security charges (336 GBP.) to the below detailed account so as to enable us proceed with shipment delivery of your winning cheque.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME: ZOTHANSANGI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

NOTE: You are to make the payment in Indian Rupee equivalent which is 23, 664.00 INR. Mind you, after making the payment you are to scan the payment slip and send it to this office via e-mail attachment for proper record and documentation purpose. Upon received of your payment, the stipulated period of delivery is two (2) days. Attached to this mail is the Certificate of deposit issued to the FUSION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD INC. in your )

IT MAY BE POSSIBLE, I MAY NOT RECIVE ANY AWARDS AFTER DEPOSITING ABOVE AMOUNT .

WHY I WILL RELY ON THIS .

KINDLY CLARIFY THIS, PLEASE CLARIFY IMMEADIATLY
i got a mail from fusion international, that i am the winner of 1000000 usd. ok if you wanna give me the award don't ask for money for security or custom charges. Why don't you deduct the amount from my prize money. How can i faith on you and give you so much money.
reply soon or i will complain to Police
yes i also got the same mail which told about my winning of 1ooooo$, i proceeded bt stopped my self for further step
I also got the same mails from Fussion international & MPC Excel Plc.
Please clarify whether it is true.Are we proceed futher if true, please guide.
I also got the same mails from Fussion international & MPC Excel Plc.
Please clarify whether it is true.Are we proceed futher if true, please guide.
Similar thing is happening with me how may I rely and send the money.
what is this all about? has anybody deposited any amount so far..?
Dear, Mr. Marc Chauveau
FAX: (+[protected]
Hi! how are you? I got your mail. pl. I win 1000000$. your need INR24000. pl. you do one think cut your amount and send my rest o[censored]s $ if need more money pl. send me mail as soon as possible after you send me us $ (lottery wining amount)
Thanks a lot dear Marc.

your SADHU
I got the mail about winning 1000, 000.00 USD $ but surprised not used the authentic email ID and Please clarify whether it is true.Are we proceed futher if true, please guide.

FUSION INTERNATIONAL HOUSE
HOUGHTON STREET, LONDON
WC2A 2AE, UNITED KINGDOM.

Date:[protected].

THE FUSION INTERNATIONAL NEW YEAR INTERNET AWARENESS AWARDS.

ATTENTION:

We are pleased to inform you about the result of the New Year draws held on
the 1st of April, 2009. by the FUSION INTERNATIONAL Worldwide Internet
Awareness promotion. Be notified that your e-mail contact address was
mentioned along side with 14 other lucky winners whom are to benefit the
lump sum of $1, 000, 000.00 USD. each all round the globe.

However, the final result was released today and your e-mail address was
automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were
sold but all e-mail addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for
representation and privacy.

In other to claim your winning prize of $1, 000, 000.00 USD. which will be
deposited in a designated Financial Company or Bank here in United Kingdom.
You are required to fill the below verification form, so as to be directed
on how you can claim your won prize as it will be deposited in your favour.

VERIFICATION FORM (A)
NAMES:...
AGE:...
SEX:...
CONTACT ADDRESS:...
COUNTRY:...
MOBILE NUMBER:...
OCCUPATION:...

You are hence advised to completely fill the above verification form and
immediately send it to our verification department through e-mail/fax for
prompt collection of your fund using the below contact details.

Name: Mr. Ben Freeman
(FIDUCIARY OFFICER)
E-MAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SHOULD BE USED IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE
VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT, AND ALSO KEEP YOUR WINNING NOTIFICATION
CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL CLAIM PROCESS IS COMPLETED.

Yours faithfully,

E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
DATE:[protected].

Attention:Mr. Sandeep Raj Singh,

CONTACT DETAILS:
COMPANY NAME: MPC Excel Plc.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Marc Chauveau

+[protected]
EMAIL: [protected]@mpcexcelplc.com
DATE:[protected]

Welcome: Sandeep Raj Singh,

Welcome to MPC Excel Plc. We acknowledge the receipt of your mail, and also bring to your kind notice, that we are in possession of your winning shipment which is been deposited to this company (Deposit Certification Observed) with Serial Number AQ11/WWR02A1 containing a certified Bank Demand Draft of One Million United States Dollars ($1, 000, 000.00 USD.) issued in your name by the Fusion International Lottery Award Inc. here in the United Kingdom and some other vital documents awaiting shipment delivery to you.

MPC Excel is an 'Approved Contractor' under the Security Industry Authority (SIA) ensuring that we adhere to the stringent requirements stipulated by the Authority. All our guards are licensed to operate in the cash handling environment and have all been thoroughly vetted before being employed. MPC Tracking System monitors the movement of cash from collection to deposit into the customer´s bank account, providing a fully detailed audit trail and timely management information.

We pride ourselves on reliability, flexibility and knowledge. Whatever your organisation, and wherever your destination, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Delivering your parcel is our priority. We are a well established and registered company in the United Kingdom, storing Financial and Valuable capitals 24 hours a day delivering of parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea through our DIPLOMATIC means. It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. To that effect, we hereby guarantee and assure you that your winning prize shipment have been confirmed valid and true. Your prize delivery will be made once you have met with the necessary shipping requirements.

In accordance with our regulation, we would like to bring to your notice that before we can proceed in delivery or transfer of your winning prize (Certified Demand Draft), the payment of our security charges for prospective beneficiaries abroad must be made available to this Office immediately you receive this mail, to enable us commence delivery to your country.

DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU:
(1) An International Certified Demand Draft of $1, 000, 000.00 USD.
(2) Hard copy Certificate of your winning Approval.
(3) Sworn Affidavit from British Crown Court II
(4) Certificate of Deposit.

You are required to pay our security charges which is Three Hundred and Thirty-Six Pounds (336 GBP) only then we can commence in cash hand over. Either by Bank Wire Transfer or Delivery as desired by beneficiary.

TAKE SPECIAL NOTE:
Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize can be delivered to you. Your prize will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond".

I await your urgent response and looking forward to serving you better.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Mac Douglas C.
Managing Director.
TEL: +[protected]
FAX: +[protected]

Note: Our office opens for winners attendance between the hours of 8:00hrs to 20:00hrs GMT. The Fusion International Lottery Award Inc. advises You to keep this winning confidential from Public Notice until all procedures are completed. This is because, we are trying to avoid any act of double claiming.

© Registered in England 3554885. VAT Number:[protected] UK. FSA No.312279
I can say only one thing - it's the sheer stupidity if you really believe that something of this sort (lottery) happens. People work hard to earn money. Why the hell do you think, you'll get millions of dollars without doing any thing..

You are just wasting your time and money, if you believe this. Don't ever submit any deposit otherwise you will only lose your hard earned money.
Its very hard to believe this thing. I think they are fooling us or wanted to cheat.
I HAVE RECIVED ONE E-MAIL ON 1st april'09 THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARDED 1000000.00USD AS FUSION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL AWARD .THEY WANT ABOUT 24000INR ( 336 POUND) AS SECURITY DEPOSIT IN THEIR GIVEN SBI ACCOUNT NO BEFORE RECIPT OF AWARDS .

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
ACCOUNT NAME: ZOTHANSANGI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

KINDLY CLARIFY THIS IS IT TRUE OR NOT.

I am waiting for your reply.

sir
i am apparao adada i recied two e-mails dated on 1st april which contain that the lottery held on 1st march 2009, but the another e-mail contain that the lottery held on 2nd april which noced that i had won $1000000 prize money from fusion international lottery awards it is possible that the samme persion won lottery at twice without any ticket purchaging.

and also they want 24000INR before recieving the award

plz clarify my doubts and give me reply as early as possible

apparao adada
I got the mail about winning 1000, 000.00 GBD $ but surprised not used the authentic email ID and Please clarify whether it is true.Are we proceed futher if true, please guide.

Note that your prize of (One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings) from the(Globe finance Inc Intrenational Mobile Draw Award 2009) which is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is being remitted to you. This means that the below charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize can be delivered to you.Your prize will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond".

This is to inform you that the Dispatch officer (Mr.Anthony Weel), will depart UK for India on Saturday, 27th June, 2009 and he will arrive India Monday morning 29th, 2009
THIS IS A STUPID IF YOU THINK THIS IS TRUE. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING. I AM THE DIRECTOR AT THIS COMPANY AND THIS NOT REAL.

ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR MONEY! DONT BE SO STUPID
i received the same e-mail, on 28-09-09..
i am also confused wether it is for real or totally fake ????
kindly tell me if you had proceeded furthur in this direction ?
and if yes, what were its outcome ?
your reply would be helpful..
i am winner of AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other