[Resolved]  fxd sigmatel T33i china mobile — GPRS not supported

my mobail activate GPRS serveries but not on internet ple reply me i call custome care but not support me my cell [protected]

Comments

plz give me usb and modem driver
i have sigmatel FXD T33i and my IMEInumber is [protected] and it is invalid and my number is [protected] so please give me new IMEI number
i have sigmatal FXDT33i and my cell number -[protected] so please give me new IMEI number
i have sigmatel T99 and my IMEI number is [protected] and it is invalid and my number is-[protected] so please give me new MIEI number
in my headset GPRS is not support.
in my handset GPRS not support.my mobi8le no [protected]

I m facing a problem in this mobile, during incoming phone ring tone is not ringing either vibration is also not working. But songs are playing and alarm also working properly. Only problem is that ring not playing during incoming call.
So, to phone is in the pocket but not knowing if any one call me.

Sir, so kindly give me the solution.

Best Regards- Anil kr
I am having a BPL Sim and my mobile is China make model fxd t33i. I want GPRS Setting for the same.

Jagdish Gurjar
MY MOBILE IS FXD T33i, MY FIRST SIM IS VALID BUT SECOND IS INVALID FROM 01.12.2009 AS PER INDIA GOVT. RULE. SO I NEED SOCOND INVALID SIMS IMEI NUMBER. KINDLY DO THE NEED FUL.

china — First & second Sim invalid because IMEI no is Blocked

मेरा मोबाइल चाइना मॉडल नं0 टी33आई हैं। जिसका आईएमईआई नं[protected] तथा आईएमईआई एसवी 78 है जिसमें दोनो सिम इनवैलिड बताता है। शायद आईएमईआई नं0 सही नही है। इसे मुझे चालू कराना है। इसके लिए क्‍या करना होगा।
Hi this is kartik i have a sigma fxd T33i model phone. It has a GPRS option but it is not working, when i contact the service provider they said sorry we cannot provide the service for ur mobile, so is there any possible to get the GPRS settings for my mobile.It is very important to me.
My Mobile is FXD T33i my first sim is valid but second sim is not valid . IMEI number is not valid .plz give me a new IMEI number my mobile number is +91 [protected]. also gprs not working plz send settings for airtel.